Reviews for After Affects
kirallie chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
So Dean isn't going to tell Sam he levitated the room's contents? Good thing he gave him the morphine when he did, hitting the ceiling wouldn't have been fun!
Twinchy chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Great story and sweet ideas how Sammy used his powers subconsciously and how Dean cared for him.

Particularly the part with the older brother purchasing three different food choices was heart-warming. Despite that, he should have known that with a migrain, Sam was sure to by-pass the greasy burger and fries though.

I exhaled audibly when everything was down on the floor again, since Sam's passing out earlier might well have ruined the motel's furniture, not to mention maybe even injured both brothers.

I don't know that game show Sam and Dean were discussing amicably about but it was certainly a lovely scene between the two boys with their easy banter.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
i was so happy to see that you updated finally. :) i know it's been a long time but i was still interested. i loved how dean tried to protect sam by not telling him about his powers. also, the part at the end about the "price is right" hilarious. i always did wonder about bob barker. LOL
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Wonderful ending! Yea, Dean managed to take care of Sammy's headache and his psychic abilities at the same time!

Loved Dean questioning Bob Barker's identity. that was a hoot! :)

Lisa
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
*snort* thanks for the head's up! I loved it! I had to reread part 1, but I just got to enjoy it all over again. I loved Dean's vanna white impression when modeling the food choices. Made me laugh out loud. Loved the vivid descriptions of Dean taking care of Sam too... with the added bonus of the freaky telekinesis! Great job. Worth the wait! I have a feeling that I am going to want to read it again so it is going on the fav's list!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Awesome job. Love the conclusion. Ah, pure Dean. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Scriptive chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Haha I liked this.

Nice job
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Awesome ending to the sotry. I loved how Dean watched ober Sammy the whole night after injecting him with the morphine and then made sure to leave Sam a note when he went for food.

I had to laugh when he came nack with three different choice for Sam wanting to make sure he had the right thing for his little beother.

LOL, loved the bit you put in there about Bob Barker-it made for a comedic touch to the chapter.

THANK YOU so much for completing the story!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
more.. please hurry up! )
PassPtOfObsession chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very cool twist! I love how you did a Coda for Nightmare, or really a one-shot that definently could be a acutal story! I can't wait for more!
Zafiro Okami chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
bally2cute chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I just found your story, and I'm curious to know where it goes next. Great start!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
interesting beginning! i am looking forward to more!
danielle chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
MORE MORE MORE !
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Awesome story! Can't wait to find out what is making Sam so sick! And I will check out this Traveler show that you are talking about and go from there!