Reviews for Inside of You
girlface chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
I can't even imagine how hard it is to write a story like this so i can understand the hiatus but i do hope you continue it
lovestimelords chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Gah! I want to know more; you have me riveted!
Mistress Mina chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
I am glad I am wearing waterproof mascara; I can relate to this so fully I rebroke my heart. I know it's on hiatus and I understand. I just wanted to say thanks.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
loved it. even though its been over year, hope theres a chapter coming up...hopefully!
micyaya chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Hello,

Anyone still around? Have you graduated yet? No update since 2007, FINAL HAVE TO BE OVER! I love your story, how about a final chapter for old time's sake?
jackroseforever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
ver nice great story
Like2CUHappy chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
omg this stpry is rivoting...i like updating, updating is my favorite..hopefully its yours too and you'll do it (DIRTY..hehe) asap!
BB-Caskett chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
OMG! I absolutely loved it! I can't even describe how good this story is and how good it keeps getting! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
dodika chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
oh boy, another sad and emotional chapter. but i liked it very much. and i see a light at the end of the tunnel :) maybe a happy ending... (just like in the movie?) can't wait to read the next chapter - its getting more and more interessting *lol* i am excited to read lukes reaction. so go on as soon as possible!
JJSoulmatesLL chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
OMG i hate you! How can you end htechapter with that sentence! Ugh!

What really madem e start tearing up was this exchange between LL:

“Did it work?” he asked quiet, having his voice back.

“What?"

“Did it help you to forget me? Did it help you not loving me anymore like you planned?” And he just let his eyes sink back into hers.

She just shook her head, her gaze focusing away.

“Then why do you think I could stop loving you from one moment to the other? Do you really think this is how my promises to be ‘all in’ with you work?”
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
Wow.. just wow... this story is amazing, incredible, terrific, the best... wow, lol.

I found it on monday when I was searching luke and lorelai stories and yours came up and at first i thought, ugh, another chris/lorelai.. but this was great! It's so well written and you've got just enough drama where it hasn't crossed over to a soap oprea like the show did.. it's just a great story, you kept me on edge the whole time and you've managed to drive me insane cause how you just ended this chapter wasn't fair and you have to update immediatly becuase i need to know what happen, for my sanity.

Okay, I've mannaged to go on and on long enough.. my point, you've got a kick ass story and i love it!
Gwennily chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
OMG how come I didn't notice that story sooner? It's totally AMAZING! Keep writing, it's wonderful :D
fibi chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
oh man, this was sad ...

i really don't know how to express what i'm feeling right now ...

and what to say about the story ...

just: wow!

i hope to read your next chap asap :)

fibi
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
Wow. Just wow. I was so thrown by the ending I couldn't believe it at all. I still can't. And I can't wait to see what Luke's reaction will be to this either. I'm glad that the Christopher situation was dealt with and we hopefully won't need to hear from him again. But I'm glad Luke and Lorelai talked and got some of their past problems out in the open, even if they weren't resolved. This has got to be the best twist someone has put on season seven yet. I can't wait for more!
JavaPoodle chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
...Ohmygosh. So sad, but also beautiful and emotional. Very very good chapter (and story), I can't believe you ended it like that! You better update soon...