Reviews for In Which L Discovers Who Sai Really Is
kawaiisuzu chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Aw.

*gives Raito a hug*

Lot's of fun to read. Finally, a fic that pokes (detective) fun at L and links two of Obata-sensei's works.
Chibi Sachi-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
LOL! Poor L... Poor Hikaru... Especailly poor Raito!

Ouch a black go stone in the eye...ouch... Anyway this is soo funny maybe you should try a sequel...*puppy-eyes*
yukiaoi chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
The AN is really the part I like most in this fic.

Thank you for writing this. A humor piece requiring some thinking before laughing out loud or bring a sly smile to a person's lips. I love humor fics of such.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
But it makes me wonder... if Hikaru and Light met AFTER Light got the deathnote, would Ryuk and Sai be able to see each other?
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh that's hilarious. Ohh my poor sides... XP That is brilliant, my friend. Witty and well planned out, fitting. Lol, I accept your excuse for the name /rhino/. It's perfectly logical after all! I adore your dedication and observative mind. Sweet boy? Serious? XP

Aww, I love your work. Hope you write more! _;

-Amethyst
Remyi chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow, I don't think I would have ever come up with this crossover myself, but it was quite amusing to read.

You seemed to keep all the characters personalities moderately straight and the setting and timing of the fic worked out perfectly.

Nice work _
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Haha, nice. I've never actually seen Hikaru no Go, I only saw fragments, and a friend explained it to me, so I know about Hikaru and Sai. LOL, instead of trying to pin Raito as Kira, L is trying to pin him as Sai.
Imcannedfruit chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Yay, a DN and Hikaru no Go crossover! Really well-written, good job!