Reviews for Family Affairs
You were right: At some level, yeah, I do regret reading this. Too messed up, too horrible, I was expecting it but nothing this crushing. The fact that I had actually been thinking of something like this at my most wicked times after finishing fma didn't really make it better. But I'm relieved there are other people as horrible as me out there. I think I'm done with fanfics for a few days, might as well study, thanks for that.
this account equals abandoned chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Uh... I... *awkward laugh* Should of taken the note at the top to heart... Still favouriting, though, that's for sure... but... wow. O.O

I know I'm a huge yaoi-fangirl-pervert thing but I should feel bad for Ed because I love him... but I don't... I just feel like laughing... oh my gersh... something's wrong. TnT
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ouch! Very cringe-worthy, but in a good way. Great job!
Adi-Arty chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Poor Ed, but well written :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Twisted, but still amazing!
ChibaSachiko chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aww I really liked it, so sad it was just a one-shot
iamazoroark chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Bow down and praise, Bow down and praise, Bow down and praise the one who wrote edvy!
mylittlehollow chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Omg, this was wrong, soooooo very wrong. This story is really disturbing on so many levels. Poor Edward, I mean damn, that was fucked up to the extreme.
WeAreUnited chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is beyond fucked up for words. Yet I love it. Awesome job.
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2011

sick, twisted, demented, and wrong in so many ways...

but still amazing.
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awesome story! Well written too! I really don't know what to say other then it's really good.
Ally-Cat2013 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hey plz continue writing this! i want to see wat happens when roy and the others find out! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz! PLZ!
Taporonishia chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
once again onother great story. this is truly amazing, i love this kind of stuff XD.
AyaAkamatsu chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh wow. Though yaoi ain't my most favorite thing in the world, I fell in love with this story. EnvyxEd rape fics are the best! Job well done!
Irish-Girl41 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was Sadistic, seriously messed up and very explicet. and i loved every moment of it! good job it was very well written and very original
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »