Reviews for Abstract
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
(...If only the teacher let Tezuka-sama justify his answer...)

Nice one!
toucHeart chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
simple but effective. :) NICE! :3
BrIdGeT-tsuchi chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I give you an A
Parmesan Cheese chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
weird, but highly effective at the same time! I'm surprised tezuka would even take an art class! i guess he can't be good at everything!
Princesscupcakes chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I love Tezuka! i also at times think he is a robot. great story!
Crab Hole Cripple chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was good! It perfectly described Tezuka!
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This is so perfect! You would think that tezuka, a man of little words but of high test scores, would be able to scribble on a piece of paper!
mysticLegend11 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Haha, he deserved it. I concur that it's more of a 'hiding' emotions thing, as well as a 'I don't know how to express my feelings' kind of thing. You could expand this fic a lot more. It's strange. All of your fics either make me smile or frown.
meg gara chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Yeah, I also think that the teacher should have given Tezuka a better grade. Who knows? Maybe Tezuka left it intentionally blank to represent the emptiness and absence of feeling, which is also a feeling (?). LOL. Sorry - I also did a project which got a lesser grade than I expected since the teacher probably didn't get it.
Reiiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
nice drabble. D
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wowzers...

xD I'd probably fail that class too
gold.paperclips chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Nice! :D

Lizzie.
speadee chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That's a good idea. I think Captain Tezuka feels emotions, but just hides them. It looks like he's trying to hide them in his drawing, too. Maybe he could have just drawn a blank square, or a solid one to say he feels nothing, or he's hiding his feelings.

Some drabbles could be good stories. Don't worry about having to keep writing if you don't have ideas. I understand the problem.
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
The teacher should have given him a high grade! It was abstract anyway! xD

I love your cute little drabble :D