Reviews for Open at the Close
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Really great story! Nice proposal, and most of all, loved Ron!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
ive read this at SIYE about 5x and i loved it. my 2nd favourite among all the harry/ginny proposals stories
momo chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh my. The way you put words together were quite beautiful. I've never read fanfiction on stories I already think good because they never seem to reach the height of awesomness the original story is at, but yours is really something. (It's a good thing.)
AceRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awwwww...I love this! So sweet and adorable!
Fluffeh chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was good! Really good! I loved it! The problem is that it isn't quite canon. You see, you seem to be operating on a common misconception - that Ginny is a Seeker. She was only a Seeker in her fourth year, covering for Harry during his "lifetime" ban. After that, she became a Chaser and kept this position throughout her career with the Harpies. But other than that, the story flows wonderfully and I can find little to no errors in your usage of the English language. It's the perfect length, too - short but cute!
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was so cute! loved it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awwww. Very cute.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I can even begin to list all my favourite parts in this fic. It was absolutely marvelous. Thank you for the laugh!
Daughter-of-Zeus03 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Very funny. Very enjoyable to read.

The ring in the snitch? Just adorable.

The Weasley brothers always offer great hilarity. Poor Ron.
And that poor beat up magazine, being used as a weapon against them. )

Thank you for writing this lovely story that made me smile.
iFlipForRizzles chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This story rocked! Great job!
Snoaz chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was really nice; both sweet and funny, and an enjoyable read indeed. The interaction of the Weasley's and Harry and Hermione were quite nice, I liked how you didn't just focus on the Big Moment - though it should be said that those capital letters really are in order, because it was a moment indeed ;-)
SKaylor95 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
-"Bad mental imagery! Bad mental imagery!" Ron squeezed his eyes shut. "See, if Harry's had sex with Ginny, I'll have to kill him. I don't want to kill my best mate. I've seen him naked, you know. I know what it would be like! I don't want to see any of his bits interacting with my sister!"

-Ron elbowed Harry's ribs. "You know, mate, you might want to repeat that. I don't think they heard you in Egypt."

ABSOLUTELY LOVE RON IN THIS FIC! REALLY SWEET! I LOVE HARRY/GINNY AFTER DEATHLY HALLOWS FLUFF! IT WAS SUPER FUNNY AND AMAZING! OMFG YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
jellybellywelly chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
such a sweet story! i started laughing afterwards, at what would've happened if the French seeker caught the snitch!
Kae'amp Kahs'khior'i chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OMG! so sweet!
nerdify chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Ingenious work! I was smiling like a madman through the whole thing! Brilliant, brilliant!