Reviews for Night Life
Avast-White-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Goddamn it woman!
You made me cry!
I've finally finished reading this entire fanfic and I cried goddammit!
Poor Reid... :'(
But other than that it was excellent... *sniffles*
Avast-White-Wolf chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Okey dokey, Review time!

I have wanted to post a review on this story since I first started reading Home life, but I kept getting dragged into it and kept thinking 'no, just one more chapter, then i'll review'... Now i'm finally doing it!

It's great by the way... These kinds of stories really make them seem vulnerble and in some sick twisted way adorable... This has to be one of the best Covenant stories I've read in a while...
Great Job, keep it up!
Charlie's Channel chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I feel like reviewing but I don't know what to say. I really like it (on second chapter) and I feel bad for both Reid and Tyler. Reid because he was (is?) abused and Tyler because he really cares (love?) for Reid and Reid doesn't want to talk to him much. Or so it seems.
86sweetz13 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
i read home life and am now making my way through night life and i gotta tell ya i love how you put the stories together. im impressed! alot of the stories i read are sloppy but you have a real knack for it. great job keep it up...or start
musicjunkie36 chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
oh my god! i can't believe you left it like taht! must know more! thanks for sending me chapter 4 as well my computer is being really stupid lately so i appreciate that. much love can't wait for more hehe!
musicjunkie36 chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
um so i just started reading this and for some reason chapter 4 isn't loading and i don't know if it's my computer but the other chapters seem to be loading fine, i was just wondering if you could message me or email chapter 4 cause i really want to read it and the rest of the story without having to skip a chapter thank-you and much love!
AwayForLunch chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
I read every chapter and I love the way you write. Tyler seems quite clueless and all, but I hope he'll manage to save Reid from ... whatever. Tyler's mum, the princely redhead, the 'witch hunters', Reid's abuse - aargh so many cliffhangers you have to update soon. And your slow destruction of Reid in your fic is making me fear that he'll completely lose his physical attractiveness (aargh). The point of reading fluff is to see two hot guys together, not hot-guy-and-cripple. Love all the chapters so far!
Susangel chapter 16 . 11/17/2008
O!M!G!I can't believe it!It was actually his stepfather that went to get him!And another cliffhanger?I don't think I'll be able to endure much more of those...

Please update the sequel soon!

PS:Don't worry about not replying to my PMs!I'm glad your ok from your surgery and that your back at this story!
CayJay2547 chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
no offence but that was a really crappy ending to a good story
xXDemonic AngelXx chapter 16 . 11/16/2008

And yay for not having any school, lol. Not a bad chapter, and I hope that a sequal does come out eventually. :) Good story, still a favorite, and i hope that all of your other stories work out well :)

Poemwriter98 chapter 16 . 11/16/2008
Poor Reid. All that stuff he has to go through and then he almost gets burned to death? I get it though. I am not very nice to my stories characters. I had one get murdered by his brother, but luckily it was just a dream.
xXDemonic AngelXx chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
yay an update :P

Nifty chapter, and tears that the story is almsot done... It's okay about the long wait. God knows that i have my fair share of long waits lol that i still need to work on updating lol. But can't wait for an update!

Susangel chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
OMG!An update!I was starting to think you weren't going to update again!But now that I see what has been happening,you're at least you will be if you give me the chapter you promised...Because no matter how much I loved it,it was kinda short...No offense meant...

Thank you so much for the update!I hope you keep it up now!

PS:But seriously,I was starting to worry!With the amount of PMs I sent you,I was long waiting for you to tell me to bugger off...But I'm glad your back! :)
writersword chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
Good, but way too short.

I'm glad Reid is somewhat safe

update soon
Rebell chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
B-but-but... What about REID? Suddenly I'm filled with a VERY unnerving feeling that you've gone ahead and decided to kill him off.. though I know you wouldn't because this sequel you keep teasing us all with speaks of much more Reid torture. Still. I'm nervous.

I canna even begin to tell you how much I enjoy your writing style. It's descriptive and absolutely amazing. And it makes me want to keep reading so much that I just might have to go and look up the rest of your stories. I know, poor me, neh? :)

Canna wait for your next update! (hugs Reid and then Tyler) The poor boys deserve something decent to happen to them...