Reviews for Red will Dye these Snows of Silver
Crimson Amarone chapter 2 . 4/23
How could this have gotten so little reviews back then? This set up is so good. It's hard to find a fic with those four as main characters from what I've noticed. And I really enjoy your characterizations. Even their parents are fun to include. ;) I wish I had been reading fanfics for DCMK back then or at least found it sooner and not just through your newest stuff. Besides for Chikage's name, there's very little content here that would be too dated to keep this story idea from not going anywhere. I don't know if you were planning to write longer fics for DCMK anymore but something like this would surely catch reader's attention nowadays I think.
ladytokyo chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
whats a Bakoon?
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Hi
Southpaw chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
not sure what to say, but I'm enjoying it so far, so I hope you keep going

one suggestion, though, is to use a grammar/spelling checker. homophones are a pain, aren't they? :P
anaime7 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
horray! another story i like thats not full of fluff!
s2lou chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
The 'because the infamous Kaitou Kid had stolen it from him and placed it right in her lap', is just perfect. It's beautiful. That's all I can say.
Billie Jukes chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Oh my, this is going to get sticky.

In an odd way it's nice to know Shinichi isn't the only one Yukiko and Yusaku pull this stuff on. In their own way they're more batshit insane than Kid really.

Love it .
Fyliwion chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
*giggles* Ya know... I will now forever believe that that is how Yukiko and Yuusaku will remeet up with KID XDXD It is so like them XD Very intresting chapter _ Look forward to seeing what's next!
Wingg-ed Wolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I beyond any doubt now worship the ending to this story.

...Lack of sleep causes my writing to become challenged and worship levels to raise.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Yah! Awesome! Very very neat You are continuing this right? right? XD I presume there must me more on the way