Reviews for Tantamount
bladetri chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Sophia Elric chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
it's Milly actually
naturefire chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I agree with the opinion that lulu x suzu fanfics are pretty annoying. However it is a fact that the pairing for this fanfic was a stroke of genius.
thenaughtyraven chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This story is sooo amazing! Well, only two chapters but it's already making me FEEL the exciting trepidations! I hope you'll update!
The Dwarf King Xsorath chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Update this story! I love the idea and it's a fun story to read, and I love the pairing you have for the story!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
seems like a great concept. hope it will be continued.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Good chapter.
Please continue.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Good intro.
Jarjaxle chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
...haha...hahaha...HAHAHAAHHAHAA! Kallen is Cornelias Guide! LOL! This Is PRILLIANT! I BEG PLZ UPDATE/CONTINUE THIS SOON! THIS IS AWESOME! XDXDXDXDXD

Can't wait when Lelouch meets Cornelia and Kallen...at the Same time it will be Hilarious!
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I absolutly love this...Though pity that you most liek wont update this...This was Interesting...
ChocolateTruffles chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Omggggg I just saw this story now and I must say...when I saw your preference of pairings in your profile while I was looking for a good read, I must say I heartily agree with all the familiar pairings like in Code Geass, Bleach, Suikoden and Final Fantasy. :)) Care to do a LazloxKika (at least one shot? :D) I like this story and hopefully a continuation? :)
natsu.point chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
WHAT. THE. FUCK? You leave it hanging? HANGING?

Seriously continue this story.

Love

TheAnonymous72447
A story of Lenkish chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
This is such a fantastic story, it's a shame that it seems to be dead as a fish. The way you interpreted Cornelia is how I would imagine her behaving, especially in regard to her pinning for the deceased Vi Brittania siblings. I wish that you would magically come back to this story after more than 3 years of neglect, but alas that is probably not to be.
AlQuixote chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL! YOU ARE HEREBY ARRESTED ON CRIMES AGAINST THE FANFICTION COMMUNITY FOR NOT CONTINUING THE REGULAR/PERIODIC UPDATE OF YOUR FIC!

is the fic abandoned?