Reviews for Not A Day Goes By
Starlite1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Majorally sweet!

And major kudos on the premonition!
corgimom chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Wonderful story!
MaasaiGirl chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Bless you! Thanks you so much for continuing the story! While I'm all for a good cry, I'm even more for a happy(ish) ending! Feel free to continue the story though! Great job! Thanks again!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
I really enjoyed it! Wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it!
iamwriter chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Ok, I am officially out of tears!
wolfmyjic chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
I knew it. I knew you couldn't kill him off.

W
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
See? I told you I would read it. It's just taken me a little longer than I thought.

Beautiful, btw.

W
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Ha yay he didn't die! :]
o0MissBennet0o chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Always pleasent to read your fics,and this time was no exception.

I was already loving the first chapter with the whole "ghost" thing, but to have him come back was just as good. Loved the simplicity of the scene, and also loved the bittersweet dialogue.

Wonderful job, as always.
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
GP

OKay! I just need a damn drink! AND I seriously think these pregnancy hormones are playing havoc with your rational thinking brain CELLS! UGH! Well-KUDOS girl! I gotta give you props and say that was BRILLIANT! Well, I guess I found myself something "happy & fluffy" to read, huh? WHEW! I feel like I just got off a damn roller coaster!-WHICH obviously was your goal! LOL! REALLY l king forward to the NEXT chapter! I'm off to continue my goal of depleting my inbox-woohoo, I'm down to the 280's! Yea me!

G :D
squint-squad chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
aww, yays! He's alive! Fluffalicious
18lzytwner chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Great finish. I know it was tough to not leave him dead but I love what you did. Your never-ending talent has once again made it so that I will read and reread this story over and over again. :)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Holy Crap! How could you leave it that way? You're brutal. ;) Love it.
caroldpb chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Iam so glad that you had Booth came back, and

I love this chapter.