Reviews for Penance
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh! It was interesting! I liked it very much! I would like it more if you wrote a sequel for it!
SixxHunter101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I've found that very few people can write Severus Snape very well and you are one of them. This was a great story, I've always wondered how Snape felt that first day as Headmaster.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
And he remembered this was his penance.

He just hoped that it might be enough.

I think that was the hardest part to read. Brilliant, beautiful, poignant. Good job.
Sinkme chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i really like this one shot. i would love it if you continued this. i think you've captured what it was like at hogwarts for snape and i will definitely read if you continue it
NevemTeve chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Poor man, it must have been hard to him having to torment innocent children like Neville... still, he did have the experience from the previous six years...

In other words: he might be on the light side, but his _soul_ has never been light.
greengirl6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I really like this fic. Snape is probably the best tragic figure I've seen in a long time. You portray him very well in this.
MusicDreamer7 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really liked this story. Even if it is a one shot that's okay with me. And I cried the last hundred pages of DH too. I've always loved Snape's character and wanted a happy ending. *sigh* Oh and thank you so much for your kind reviews of my stories.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
this was a great story and btw with your A/N i agree, i cried too. i didnt want him to die. he had a hard life and then she killed him...
gowvan chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh please continue...love writers that imagine what went on at Hogwarts while Harry and Hermione were "camping". (phesh - what a waste of chapters/paper that was).

Now the rebellion at Hogwarts by the staff and the secondary characters even. That's a story JKR missed out on. Really loving the way you've described the scene and your Snape sounds "dead-on". (plus while you're at it, if you'd like to rewrite the ending of DH, I wouldn't mind).

Great job.
Emilie D chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
As I read DH, I often thought of how horrible it must have been for Snape to be Headmaster in such horrid circumstances. You captured the atmosphere extremely well, so much that it made me sad all over again for poor Severus. Great work!

JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
i would love to see another chapter *hints* lol :)
Delaine chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Great fic. I'd love to see you pursue it
Ms.Blum chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
EXCELENT!

I really loved this. Snape-the-headmaster has .rich possible fanfiction exploration points, and yours was amazingly well done.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Nicely done.

The execution and pacing of the piece was done adeptly.

This is a scene I was hoping to hear about - I never felt more sorry for Snape at this point in the entire series.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I would like to see more. I wonder what did happen to Snape in DH. I really wanted a happy ending for him too. I think I'll write one.