Reviews for Popular Mechanics For Lovers
Great story :)
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
very interesting pairing...never thought of them together lol i like it :3
Eve Frost chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I love this story. When I was watching this episode, I was hoping Veronica would hook up with Dick even though I knew it would never happen in canon. Your story is fantastic. Though, it would be pretty great to read about the aftermath. What happens when Veronica and Dick walk back into the party together totally obvious that something has happened. How would Piz, Mac, Wallace, and, most importantly, Logan react? Oh, the possibilities. Good work.
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
hahahahahaha, loved it. made me laughed. haha
GotChikinSoop chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hey, just realized that I never reviewed this fic. I love Vick fics. I mean, I don't like them being in LoVe or anything, but I always thought that Dick would be something good for V to DO while her & Logan was on hiatus. It's just so wrong that it's hot. Thanks for that.
watevergurL chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
2nd time i've read an dick and veronica fic, and i so love it! wahaha... weird. )
Bluephoenix70 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I am not usually a fan of Veronica/ Dick fics. However, I loved this one. Logan really pissed me off in that episode. This was a great way for her to get back at him. Too bad he didn't see it.

I see a new fic in the future. Now that Veronica and Logan are even, they should be able to get back together...After Dick confesses to him in a drunken stupor. Ha! Ha!
Vmarsfan73 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I will love u 4ever if u do a sequel.

Im tellin u i will.

Yupp its true.

Hehe i love it.
Adja chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
OMG ! This is awesome ! Love the two of them together ! Oh, it's soi sad that it's complete. Any chance for a sequel ?
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
oh that one was so good! i :loved it! are you going to do another chapter? i hope so!

good job!