Reviews for My Gilded Life
Wait, what?
Wow.
Im not letting this injection of religion pass. That was really shoving it down my throat and makes me consider dropping an otherwise really great fic. I can understand that it is an important part of your life, and this fic is entirely yours, but just because you believe and follow a rule does not give you the right to condescendingly preach to the ignorant sheep your holy wisdom and truth. I dont know about harry and the grangers, but i as but a humble lone reader does get this impression and am a fair bit butthurt.

And im a neutral atheist. I wonder how readers who devoutly follow other relgions or are anti-religion atheists must feel.
The modest injection of religion when discussing the morals of killing to a child who is likely non-religous was off putting, but the latter half was done through logic as it ought to, so ill give it a pass.
xXAnonymous01Xx chapter 8 . 8/27
I appreciate your approach of explaining why you don't like Snape or etc, even giving detailed reasonings, examples, and quotes. Truly opened my eyes. Thank you and well done fic I find it delightful!
CMVreud chapter 4 . 8/26
Harry is a parcelmouth.
He can not only talk to his mail, but even to parcels of land, learning its secrets.
He just has to stay away from these brown, squishy-smelly parcels.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 8/26
I have a very serious problem with the sentence "He hates you because he was a bully and your father stood up to him.", very serious indeed.

But that last sentence. THAT LAST SENTENCE!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/25
THIS, this is definitely a new take with a new angle on an old problem that ioens a whole different can of worms. AWESOME!
IamKroGan1 chapter 6 . 8/9
Considering this is a SI, I am thankful you don't have the kind of power displayed in this chapter in RL.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 14 . 7/10
wow a truly epic tale, thank you.
Lord Tangerine chapter 3 . 7/8
The hypocrisy of your main character is so great, it's hilarious. "Won't drink tea due to professed desire to keep body and mind 'pure.' ... Proceeds to shove personality fragments from dozens of individuals into his head."
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 14 . 6/28
Good: Interesting concept. Very good Ideas. Original.
Bad: Not sufficiently Implemented. Basic writting stylebut not bad word choice).

All in all a pleasent read and an an adequate way to pass time.

Hoping I was of Help

Gabriel P.P
FIREmizuchi chapter 1 . 5/13
Damn, murder on the first chapter...I like...
noylj chapter 14 . 5/1
When was Moldy killed?
Most problems could be solved by the “vanish the garbage” spell
noylj chapter 7 . 4/30
So, they going to lose Ted and Gildy will marry Mrs Granger?