Reviews for My Gilded Life
Fulminanz chapter 3 . 4/18
So you're telling me that you won't drink tea because thats against your religion, but murdering a family, including their twelve year old son, is totally okay?
I don't think the consumption of tea and coffee is the black mark on your heaven acceptance resume at that point.
V-rcingetorix chapter 1 . 4/6
I have never before seen a SI of Gilderoy Lockhart. The start is excellent, can't wait to read the rest!
Tembulon chapter 14 . 3/23
Great story. I love you
Gingi71 chapter 7 . 3/7
yeah no, you going religion crazy here , no thank you , it was ok, but you putting your ideas before your mind , is quite stupid to be honest, welll it was ok not good just ok 5/10 .
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 14 . 3/7
A thoroughly brilliant story! I do hope you return to writing fan fiction at some point.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 13 . 3/7
Okay. That was unexpected. Hilarious but unexpected.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 10 . 3/6
And here I envisioned you singing, in a good likeness to Elmer Fudd, "A hunting we will go..."

Great chapter!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 9 . 3/6
Good bit of psychological understanding there. Excellent addition.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 8 . 3/6
I rather enjoy your expositions and perspectives on the subjects you broached in your Author's Notes and hope you continue to do so.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 7 . 3/5
I'm fairly sympathetic towards Ted at this point. His entire world has been ripped out from beneath his feet and his equilibrium is seriously compromised. His formerly normal wife is now a witch. Both of his daughters are now proven witches. He knows Harry is a new member of the family dynamic, as is Lockhart, but the women in his lives know they have both nearly always been in their lives.

Ted is quite likely feeling like a quadriplegic tossed into the middle of bloodied, shark-infested waters and being whipped to swim faster.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 6 . 3/5
I continue to thoroughly enjoy this wonderful tale.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 5 . 3/5
I do so like the undercurrent of Lockhart having gained some unexpected, Harry-like abilities from the transfusion and subsequent vanquishing of Harry's foes named Dursley.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 4 . 3/5
Again, a brilliant continuation of a most engaging story.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 3 . 3/5
Brilliant addition to the story and am thoroughly enjoying your endeavours!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 2 . 3/5
I am thoroughly enjoying this story! I find it difficult to leave meaningful reviews without generating spoilers, so will simply say this story is well worth the read.