Reviews for My Gilded Life
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Holy religious aids
Astra Across the Stars chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
I'm rereading this story, and I love it the second time. Almost screamed when you brought in the Word of Wisdom. I was like "Here comes D&C! Here it comes!"
It was an exciting moment. But jug wanted to say this was a great chapter and I am happy to be readin it all again.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
I've been Catholic for most of my life, and stopped believing because when it came down to it, I'd protect my relations over the life coming to take them. Because my family is mostly full of unyealding believers and they never mention killing to protect those in church, I decided I should not believe in those who threaten or will not let me protect my ties. Thank you for helping me see that I CAN protect them and believe in our lord and savior, it will take time, but hopefully I can restore my faith, THANK YOU!
Kukay chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
I'm so amazed on how you explain about your faith while I don't know how. I'm really grateful that you can share your beliefs through writing them in your fanfics. You're really clever I love it hahahaha
Kukay chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
I LOVE your thorough explanation of the exemption to kill and it really further gave me a better understanding of that commandment. I've been wanting to explain that to my friends but I don't know how I just know the commandment "thou shalt not kill" can be said as "thou shalt not commit murder" as I learned from seminary. So killing to defend yourself and love ones is an exemption.
Kukay chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
You must be an LDS, aren't you? Hahahaha I know someone who is and I'm fond of him very well
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Strict moral code? Do you think you're fooling anyone?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
If this is truly a SI and not a OC than I strongly urge you to go into theropy.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Seemingly normal people do accept bizarre ideas as being true. See every religion ever invented by humans.

Mankind invented gods and yet some fools still believe in that untimely flawed construct.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Even before photo shop there were easy was to manipulate photos via the negatives.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Even with th religious tripe this is a great story
emelan chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I found your killing of the Dursleys and especially an 11 year old Dudley and your explanation for it rather the the complete mind rewrite of Harry and the Granger bar Ted incredibly frightening with how you have written your oc rationalizes this and the characters accept it. But your proselytizing by your OC to Harry is the final straw and promotes a scary pov of religious doctrine. Also where would a pureblood like Gilderoy even get an opinion like he's espousing? ! If I was Tonks or any other pureblood wizard/witch hearing this I would start thinking possession as I very much doubt very many would be followers of a faith that burnt them alive in the past! I rarely give up on fics but I gather from other reviewers comments it only gets more
Corwyn chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
I loved this story. Thank you so very much for sharing it with us.
rantingbanshee chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This story is a disgusting religious propaganda which aims to be moralistically-correct in terms of murder being an acceptable convention "in the name of god".

Here is an excerpt from the story where he murders the Dursleys:
"I, on the other hand, was of a considerably stronger sort. I had already taken blows that had destroyed me and rebuilt stronger each time. My beliefs and faith in God had brought me through in spite of my trials."

*He says this after murdering an eleven year old kid...

People like this author are the worst examples of human beings who justify the sacking of Constantinople and the murder of 11.5 million humans during the Roman war, 3 million humans during the "Holy Crusades", 4 million humans during the French war, 2 million humans during the Sudanese war and 250 thousand humans during the Lebanese war...in the so called "name of God".

Murdering, pillaging, raping in the name of God makes these religious nutters the worst sort of people on Earth. Lowest scum that are wasting precious oxygen even just breathing.

It's people like you who have repressed our scientific and technological progression with the hangings and witch burnings. The brave few inquisitive minds of people who claimed the Earth was round...got burnt because of religious nutters. That set us back by centuries. Christianity alone, set us back thousands of years due to their stupidity...we would have been very advanced, traveling the stars by now and exploring planets if it weren't for these religious dumb crazy turds.

Kindly take your religious vitriol and shove it up where the sun don't shine.
Worldmaker chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
Oh look. More bullshit moralization from a member of the most bigoted, racist, sexist religious cults on the planet. You really are an asshole.
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »