Reviews for My Gilded Life
TheDreamerofStories chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
WOW THIS WAS BRILLIANT :D I don't have much more to say other than wow, awesome, and that I love it.
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
This is such a great story! Such an interesting idea. Love it!
The Weatherwitch chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Brilliant xD
I really enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Can't believe u killed off Dudley without any bit of remorse...he's just a kid and as much a victim as Harry is due to the skewed abnormal upbringing! gosh...
RafeFallstar chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Artificial insemination and disgust at the body...

This is very different from the permissive marriages usually portrayed. But, honestly, more believable.
Nova chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
::dazzling smile::

Enjoying your story 3

Quite an interesting idea
BYoshi1993 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Sorry but this is where I have to stop reading. I literally can't read anymore. The fact that you cured the coma patients was alright since it was basically erasing a small, tragic part of their lives. However, taking that and running with it to such an extent as to rewrite who Harry is and his past experiences just just so completely wrong. The fact that your character just started to become completely and utterly BORING simply because he was easily fixing everything wrong in the universe didn't help me overcome my dislike. It's just unrealistic in a character. Best of luck writing everything else you do.
Lazurman chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Lockhart has gone effectively insane. And, judging by my mad grin while reading this, I am too. I'd swear myself into his service provided I got my own pet basilisk. So much fun!
Lazurman chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
..Holy /shit/. That, was one HELL of a lecture. I recited that out loud, and it felt RIGHT. How do you DO it? My eyes are wide, I've got a grin that hasn't gone away since somewhere in the middle of the chapter, it is 11:30 PM where I'm at, and I CAN'T. STOP. READING!

FANTASTIC!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh boy. You've successfully done the impossible in my eyes: make Lockhart /likable/. And by Jove, you've done it! You killed the Dursleys! You /Magnificent/ Bastard!
caellwin chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Not sure here but you know the commandment is "Don't Murder" right? "Don't Kill" was a mistranslation like a number of things in the Book.
Rat-Man chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
This. Is. AWESOME! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
and aren't you a boy wonder? are you overcompensating for something?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
your problem is that you think that that world revolve around Harry well it is not,
he is important but not to the point where magical Britain will cease to exist
he survived in cannon and he will without your input, it will help, you helped but do not solve all his problems, what are you same kind of charity? have a life enjoy it, indulge yourself in some magic
Vatsyayana69 chapter 14 . 10/7/2013