Reviews for My Gilded Life
Slytherson chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Wouldn't it be amazing if he really did meet the Adams and let harry know to never never ever ever angry a Adams or threaded them or catch their attention.
Lliono chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
I can't say anything more than what the...? You're ethical believes in this chapter feels so wrong, according to me. Anyway, this story has been interesting until now and I'm sorry to say I'm dropping it because of this chapter.
GinHanelle chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
This story was extremely fun to read. Thank you!

(was reading other stories all day and then found this and read it all in one go-my eyes hurt!) Still, a wonderful story before bedtime. Much love!
GinHanelle chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
This story is full of life lessons...and whimsical craziness. Honestly, it's impossible not to love it so very much *starry eyes* And somehow it never loses control. (I am so clear on some things thanks to speeches in this story; thank you. very helpful.)
GinHanelle chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Well! I'll say that was the most amusing use of a cute basilisk I've ever seen. Wow, what a rampage! :D
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
This story is pretty epic, and you are really good at SI's. Just thought you should know.
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
I love the self control in this story. Self denial is a fascinating concept, and a fun life practice.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Wow. Damn. Excellent.

Most cold-blooded, cleanly efficient murder of the Dursleys I've yet read. Startling in its horrifying simplicity. Loved it.
Ali Starke chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Ah... I wonder what effect your experiment with the memory will have?
Ali Starke chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Wow! This is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see where this goes.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I kind of object to killing the Dursleys even though I see where your character was coming from, but, and perhaps I missed it, how did he get into the house? Being invisible doesn't help one get past locked doors and even if a door was unlocked opening and closing it would almost certainly draw attention. The medical supply store was a store I assume, and thus easy to enter, but unless a door was left open as the family was bringing in groceries or other purchases that required multiple trips from the car most people don't leave their doors open long enough for invisible people to sneak in behind them. Other than the actual entry I'd question the need for the character to kill Dudley, his parents are guilty of child abuse over an extended period of time, but Dudley's only crime is to be a bully, something that really is more his parents fault than his own since they not only encouraged that behavior, they went so far as to reward it. I will state that this is my second read through of your story because I liked it a great deal as a fun rad that was a passing cent length without being truly huge, so I know where the story is going and Dudley living probably would've meant that he'd go to live with his Aunt Marge and, as the blood wards only require someone who shares Lily's blood, Harry would probably go with him. That scenario would actually make life worse for Harry assuming that Marge could be forced to take Harry in at all, and so I can accept Dudley's death, it just seems that his punishment doesn't fit his crime in a way easy to accept and that your character should have had at least some qualms about that act.
kdakmmt chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
I would have enjoyed this more if you hadn't used this as a platform to share your religious dogma...
Raven Blanchard chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
Can't exactly fault Ted for feeling the way he seems to, what with Gilderoy all but pushing Harry into the Granger family the way he did.
Thekingofpwn chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
That moment when you've been reincarnated as Gilderoy Lockheart and a fucking Wizarding world and still believe in God. Not hating, just sayin'. That rhymed.
Check Your Premise chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
You know, I find it funny that you have yourself (self-insert after all) as this kind of wont-go-against-my-religion character and yet you wrote a story about becoming a wizard, have you read the Bible or what?

Not that I care, I just think its pretty hypocritical of you.
746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »