Reviews for My Gilded Life
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Strict moral code? Do you think you're fooling anyone?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
If this is truly a SI and not a OC than I strongly urge you to go into theropy.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Seemingly normal people do accept bizarre ideas as being true. See every religion ever invented by humans.

Mankind invented gods and yet some fools still believe in that untimely flawed construct.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Even before photo shop there were easy was to manipulate photos via the negatives.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Even with th religious tripe this is a great story
emelan chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I found your killing of the Dursleys and especially an 11 year old Dudley and your explanation for it rather the the complete mind rewrite of Harry and the Granger bar Ted incredibly frightening with how you have written your oc rationalizes this and the characters accept it. But your proselytizing by your OC to Harry is the final straw and promotes a scary pov of religious doctrine. Also where would a pureblood like Gilderoy even get an opinion like he's espousing? ! If I was Tonks or any other pureblood wizard/witch hearing this I would start thinking possession as I very much doubt very many would be followers of a faith that burnt them alive in the past! I rarely give up on fics but I gather from other reviewers comments it only gets more
Corwyn chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
I loved this story. Thank you so very much for sharing it with us.
rantingbanshee chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This story is a disgusting religious propaganda which aims to be moralistically-correct in terms of murder being an acceptable convention "in the name of god".

Here is an excerpt from the story where he murders the Dursleys:
"I, on the other hand, was of a considerably stronger sort. I had already taken blows that had destroyed me and rebuilt stronger each time. My beliefs and faith in God had brought me through in spite of my trials."

*He says this after murdering an eleven year old kid...

People like this author are the worst examples of human beings who justify the sacking of Constantinople and the murder of 11.5 million humans during the Roman war, 3 million humans during the "Holy Crusades", 4 million humans during the French war, 2 million humans during the Sudanese war and 250 thousand humans during the Lebanese war...in the so called "name of God".

Murdering, pillaging, raping in the name of God makes these religious nutters the worst sort of people on Earth. Lowest scum that are wasting precious oxygen even just breathing.

It's people like you who have repressed our scientific and technological progression with the hangings and witch burnings. The brave few inquisitive minds of people who claimed the Earth was round...got burnt because of religious nutters. That set us back by centuries. Christianity alone, set us back thousands of years due to their stupidity...we would have been very advanced, traveling the stars by now and exploring planets if it weren't for these religious dumb crazy turds.

Kindly take your religious vitriol and shove it up where the sun don't shine.
Worldmaker chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
Oh look. More bullshit moralization from a member of the most bigoted, racist, sexist religious cults on the planet. You really are an asshole.
Worldmaker chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Oh look. Now you're engaging in religiously driven homophobia!

Its like you are fulfilling every bad stereotype of the bigoted Christian, all in one story!
Worldmaker chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Oh look, more self-serving religious indoctrination.

I've got a question for you: what evidence do you have that a god or gods exist at all, much less that yours exists? And how - assuming you can produce evidence that does not qualify as "personal opinion", "logical fallacy," or "lying through your teeth" - does this evidence support your personal opinion rather than someone else's?

You having the naturally skeptical Hermione Granger accepting your religious bullshit without question is nonsense and comes really close to ruining your story.
Worldmaker chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
I just love your prejudicial, anti-Catholic indoctrination attempt, there. It was wonderfully medieval in its hatred for the "Whore of Rome." Well done.
SakuraLuck chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
wish there was a sequel
BorviX chapter 14 . 6/18/2016
Best self insert I've read! Thank you
jirka642 chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Congratulation! You actually managed to make Lockhart a lot more disturbing then he was before. While the original was terrible person, he only stole few memories and fame from other people and that was it. From what I read, this one could easily do things on par with Voldemort if he believed he was doing the right thing. I seriously hope that this is OC and not self-insert story...
776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »