Reviews for My Gilded Life
You poor, poor bastard... :D
Winter's Folly chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
I can not imagine.
Winter's Folly chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Where can I access Lionheart's a rose at hogwarts?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
If we are lucky he won't have the magic to pull it off.
Winter's Folly chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
I think Gomez might even start to approve how his impersonator acts.
Winter's Folly chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
That is probably why I like some rants but not others... I could never quite figure that out before, but thanks.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Youre inspiring.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Well if your liking your story I am loving your story. Or did I get that backwards?
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Super! I really like the speech. It corroborates with what I know.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I agree...
Pannic chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
The notion that your protagonist isn't protected by Author Fiat or Plot Armor or whatever may call it is downright laughable.
AminaS chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I haven't finished the story yet so I as of yet dont know if this does happen, but I was wondering what you think would happen if Lockhart casts obliviate on the diary tom riddle. Riddle was described as a memory so would he simply erase, leaving the diary intact? Or would get he horcrux lose all memories like any human? Please do reply/pm with any ideas you have on the matter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
lol religion k
Josh20 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Well i've just finished the 3rd chapter and this looks promising. Wondering if dumbles is a manipulating sob or not...
Ashen-Shugar chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Ok,

I have to stop reading it at this chapter.

I don't know if you're Mormon or not, and frankly I don't care.

I'll do the hand-wave on belief on his pushing the drinking coffee, tea, and other crap on a family who didn't believe it from the start who instantly takes it for face value, despite the fact that previously Lockhart told them not to take people at face value. Ok. Fine.

We'll even assume that there's sound founding belief in religious texts that state that, specifically as the lines you quote are NOT in the King James Bible. Ok. Fine.

But in this very same chapter, that you begruge them for drinking coffee and tea, you find it ok to drink (let's say it together) potions... which is a brewing of herbs, organic materials, and other-worldly combinations. Hypocrite much?

Then of course, for someone who has such religious ferver, to basically practice magic and witchcraft, which is also against religious doctorine, let alone murder which others mentiond...

yea... sorry, I just can't read this anymore. You've gone over the line, dived over the cliff, and went into the great beyond on contrived.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »