Reviews for My Gilded Life
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2019
Wow, now you're really stretching things, taking a simple book with dating advice and turning Future-Ron into a rapist.

You obviously have swallowed up so much of your own fanon that you've forgotten canon completely.

Saying that Ron never had a kind word to Hermione is quite a stretch, he matured quite bit at the end, he was just laboring under the curse of being more of a flawed every-man kinda character with heart rather than someone exceptional.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2019
Imperious - Imperius
Guest chapter 10 . 5/25/2019
archaeologist, not archeologist
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2019
Avada Kedavra curse - Killing Curse
(you are confusing the spell name with the incantation)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2019
You really jumped the shark with Dumbledore's characterisation turning him into a silly fanon cliche, rather than anything close to canon, you were much more true in your early chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2019
A shame you also decided to turn the protagonist into a religious nut on top of the ridiculous power wank
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2019
He could just have donated some memories of his own childhood (the magical one) if he didn't want to be out in the cold
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2019
parcelmouth - parselmouth

parceltongue - parseltongue
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2019
Typo, unless Harry has the magical power to speak with parcels :-)

parcelmouth - parselmouth
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2019
"a women's coalition had gotten together to petition their government to allow polygamy"

You've been taken in by an urban legend which got spread around, but it's patently untrue.
Something even just a few minutes googling it should be able to show you.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
i'm far more annoyed by the weird flanderized evil!dumbles than the religion, wtf is with these reviews
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2019
lol at all the reviews so oddly triggered by religion. just ignore them. write more and ignore the idiots throwing their fits
Corwyn chapter 14 . 3/6/2019
I loved this story so much that when I found it again in a story search, I read it a second time! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2019
ew ted is so right
GodFact chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
What did ted ever do to you
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »