Reviews for My Gilded Life
Honebar chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
oh wow.. This has to be one of the best self inserts I have read in a long time. Claps. I can't wait to see how the next chapter will come out.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Kicks galore! Nice part here, and I agree that JK was low on ofering much info on her characters at times, one thing I wish had happened more often, and looking forward ot the next part, and what will come of this later on.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Well, something indeed, and what happened at the end, that was a bit shocking, and scary, and also what they deserved somewhat. Looking forward to what other changes will come from this version of Lockhart.
LandUnderWave chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
*applauds* Wow. You seem to have a real talent for self inserts. Never seen a Lockhart one before- but it's proving to be very interesting and wonderful. Thanks!

Lilz
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Nicely done. I don't normally read SIs, but I've always like your work and the concept sounded intriquing. It's interesting seeing what you have set up so far. Now that things have started changing, where will we end up? Keeping writing please.
Lael Harrington chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Good to hear from you again Jared, and once again, you have managed to show (with a start from the challenge) that those who say that there is nothing new to do... are light-years off the mark.

Very good idea and one I would have never thought of, kudos to you!

A Lurker who has broken the Silence
Rogue15 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
I always get a kick out of seeing harry potter SI's. Especially when they are well written, to many are not.

Gilderoy Lockhart... As it often happens with you I have not seen anything like that before. The one person in the books who was there at a pivotal moment and could of made a difference and was utterly unable to. What a person to replace.

I am really looking forward to seeing some of your longer termed plans. They should be good.

I am also liking the interpretations of the wizarding world, I always like it when an author fleshes out the world more instead of just focusing on the central characters.

Till later,

Rogue
Kingdark chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Hey,

since you disabled the messaging feature, this is the only way I have to contact you. I was wondering if you are interested in a beta reader, there aren't that many mistakes, but a flawless chapter is always better then one with mistakes, and no I'm not perfect in English myself, but I can spot mistakes here and there.

OK, now that is done with, Great chapter so far man, I'm looking out for more. one comment though, you rambled on about minie, and its a bit boring.

oh well

Keep it up

Kenny

Kingdark
Kingdark chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is quit nice of an insertion, not the usual end up in hogwarts as a student and manipulate things in your favor fic, but this is nice. really nice.

its a shame you couldnt end up a few years BEFORE the first book? but then it would be the normal raised by xx fic...

argh, but who will take care of harry now?

i like it, keep writing i'm hoping for a new chapter soon!
Prince Charon chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
You have an interesting imagination. Good start.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

More soon, please.
Alex DarkFire chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wonderful story once again Jared, nice to hear from you as well _

I rather liked the way you sorted out the rat and such, all nicely done and rather amusing as well.

well anyways I look foward to more and hope your doing well.

havn't been able to get in touch with you over e-mails in ages however, and since then I've had to change mail providers.

if you want to get back in touch, drop me a line at Eternitynchaos at ok?

well goddess bless and good travels
drakensis chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
My goodness, Gilderoy's having a busy busy day. No wonder you're wanting a rest.
nuclear death frog chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Brilliant, my good man! Simply brilliant!
Fred Herriot chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Very, very interesting. Is this a one-shot or the start of something new?
Hinatafanboy chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I have no idea how you pulled this off only that you did and you did so spectacularly. I hope this and Wizard of Gotham updates soon
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 Next »