Reviews for My Gilded Life
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2018
The modest injection of religion when discussing the morals of killing to a child who is likely non-religous was off putting, but the latter half was done through logic as it ought to, so ill give it a pass.
xXAnonymous01Xx chapter 8 . 8/27/2018
I appreciate your approach of explaining why you don't like Snape or etc, even giving detailed reasonings, examples, and quotes. Truly opened my eyes. Thank you and well done fic I find it delightful!
CMVreud chapter 4 . 8/26/2018
Harry is a parcelmouth.
He can not only talk to his mail, but even to parcels of land, learning its secrets.
He just has to stay away from these brown, squishy-smelly parcels.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 8/26/2018
I have a very serious problem with the sentence "He hates you because he was a bully and your father stood up to him.", very serious indeed.

But that last sentence. THAT LAST SENTENCE!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
THIS, this is definitely a new take with a new angle on an old problem that ioens a whole different can of worms. AWESOME!
IamKroGan1 chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
Considering this is a SI, I am thankful you don't have the kind of power displayed in this chapter in RL.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 14 . 7/10/2018
wow a truly epic tale, thank you.
Lord Tangerine chapter 3 . 7/8/2018
The hypocrisy of your main character is so great, it's hilarious. "Won't drink tea due to professed desire to keep body and mind 'pure.' ... Proceeds to shove personality fragments from dozens of individuals into his head."
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 14 . 6/28/2018
Good: Interesting concept. Very good Ideas. Original.
Bad: Not sufficiently Implemented. Basic writting stylebut not bad word choice).

All in all a pleasent read and an an adequate way to pass time.

Hoping I was of Help

Gabriel P.P
FIREmizuchi chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Damn, murder on the first chapter...I like...
noylj chapter 14 . 5/1/2018
When was Moldy killed?
Most problems could be solved by the “vanish the garbage” spell
noylj chapter 7 . 4/30/2018
So, they going to lose Ted and Gildy will marry Mrs Granger?
noylj chapter 4 . 4/30/2018
Why would Nicholas “give” Bumblemore the REAL stone?
The whole stone story couldn’t hunt, it had no legs, and Nicholas would have happily killed Bumbles.
noylj chapter 2 . 4/30/2018
He needs to work on destroying horcruces and getting Umbridge buried or kissed.
A Deleted User And Dead Author chapter 10 . 4/25/2018