Reviews for Nineteen Years Later in Harmony
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
now thats what the ending should have been, i loved it and nice work adding extras very good and them not talking to ginny :) i hated the real epi dont no why harry didnt say anything to hermione grrr
Penghost chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Well, that's better.

Still rather strait but with some nice brush ups.

Your getting better. Haven't i said that before?
StarlightWonderer23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
cute as it should be
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I loved it!
AlaskanKing chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Absolutely love it. This is what the epilogue should have been. only have 1 disagreement. I never understood why Harry would give his child Snapes name. Snape may have been a good guy in the end, but he still made Harry's life pure hell. I don't ever see him honoring him like that.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is a little better than the previous one.

Though I still don't know what the Weasleys have against Draco's and Ginny's marriage...other than the stupid house-rivalry and old enemity. I mean, they fought together in the end! (kind of)

Anyway, good story.
HJP265 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
that's the way it should have been...I think I'm going to print it and then I will glue it in the book as my personal epilogue, yeah that's a good idea
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
cute, and as it was supposed to be :]
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
The stories were both up to your usual good standards, but I prefer this one. Great Job! JK was so deluded!
Shiny Volvo Owner 20 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
awosme your just a great writter if I tried to write something like that It would be a disaster.
afterlifeparty chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Ek. So i saw that you made another version of it, after taking a look at all your stories. It is definitely much more descriptive then the other, but either way both are my favorites, and I think its just lovely.
Galvantula chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
'I don't like redheads uncle Ron!'- Wow turning an innocent 9 year old who is a redhead in canon into a whiny jerk because you are full of Ginny-hate. She basically hates her own mother. Come on, at least make up your own little Mary Sues, this is like retconning Hermione as a Weaseley, if Harry and Hermione had kids they would be differnet than Harry and Ginny's kids. They would not be clones with brown hair.

This story fails.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This is definitely one of your best stories!
ChibiUsa20 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
good job! If only it ended that way.. :(
ARH567 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
So basically, you just wrote the exact same epilogue except you replaced Ginny with Hermione and Hermione with Luna? How creative...