Reviews for More Than a Dream
JeniDRalph chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
*snort* That was too funny!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing it.

I really enjoyed reading, although I had to keep scrolling up and back. I read it a second time, then a third. It was still great, so good job.
lucyferr chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Despite your best efforts and intentions, this is better than Jo's worthless epilogue.
cutemara chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Good lord! I think that "epilogue" scarred me for life!

Great story though!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I assure you managed far better than Rowling did *wicked grin*

It's definitely more fun, anyway.
Lia Francis chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
oh, lawlsauce. very nice.
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Now THAT was an ending! XD

Well, at least it was better than the real ending! Lol, great stuff, what a stitch!
Ricoch3t chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Lmao! Oh, I'm sorry! The epilogue was just SO DARN FUNNY!

But the first(serious) part was really quite cute. I'm off to read you other fanfiction now. Lolz
cyann chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Thanks, this epilogue is just too funny!
troesnaja chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Hello now that was nice and that would have been the perfect scene that was not included in dh... I read a fic on restricitedsection a scene of snape and hermione meeting before the final battle..
sandstar08 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
*facepalm* you didn't... :)

reading memento amori right now. i just watch chris nolan's "the prestige" so i'm already in the proper mood and everything. though i have to say that its very tempting to just read through properly. i have to fight the urge... but its amazing!
thomas hobbs chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
well, thats what should of happened.

the second chapter made me giggle. But it would be great if you could write a serious story using the first chapter, it was really well done.
padslet chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
funny ending lol
amsev chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
OH LOLOLOLOL! I was reading the first chapter of this over at TPP, and simply had to come over and read the "epilogue." I LOVE your take on the Final Battle as well as Draco's getting Ron out of the way so that Severus and Hermione are free to be a couple. You should post this over at TPP, too, with the comment you have above as your A/N!
sregner chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
MWAHAHAHA...good for you! Chapter 1 was wonderful and chapter 2 was, well, hilarious.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »