Reviews for Lavender's Blue
*feels* *many feels*
Pip the Invader chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Sniff... I loved that... Man, Feobe, you made me cry! :(
Dalek Warrior chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
This is so beautifully sad!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I pretty muched cried through the whole thing, still am actually. Good job though its hard portraying certain emotions with nothing visual but you've done an amazing job here
frodolover chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
oh my gosh! I was crying even before I finished:,(
ekbizin chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
My heart is now breaking. My poor Frodo...you suffered so much. Rest in peace my friend. Good job on this story.
mab70 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Tears blurred my vision and rolled down my face before I could finish.
Midnight Marquis chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
May Frodo rest in peace...

The last part of this story, where Elrond continued rocking Frodo despite feeling his body go limp... my heart hurts at the image conjured...
FlamingPanda9 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
he died. wah! thanx 4 writing this. i hav trouble finding frodo death fics. this rokd!
Taneya chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
That is so sad. I almost cried. My eyes hurt from watering, for basically the whole story. Great work, it's really moving. I wish it was a little longer, though.
eirene1988 chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
I love this story; it's very poignant. None of the characters are OOC, and you write very beautifully. Good job.
Elwen chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Oh my. You made me cry.
Neld chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
I don't know anything about the plague except for what I've read in (what a strange coincidence) Camus' The Plague but - coughing blood ? And by the way why the plague if you only mean to kill Frodo ? That was, ah, slightly frustrating, if I may say so.

Other than that, good enough.
Larner chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Such a sad, quiet departing, and disappointing that he can't bid farewell properly to those he loves who are nearby.

Am glad it didn't happen like this, though!