Reviews for Effect
Muffin chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow.

Fantastic.

Before the end of the story I was pretty upset.

I seriously DESPISE character death.

And so this story was awesome, considering it came pretty close, but ended well.

Awesome job
Kyoko Momomiya chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
You have me shaken up. I love this story and it's ending. You are a brilliant writer. I guess it doesn't help when you listen to really depressing and sad songs while reading tragedies. BUT this was a good one.
ProcurerFaith chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Absolutely gorgeous. Loved it, from beginning to end. Totally jealous of your abilities, though! XD Thank you for posting this wonderful piece :)
writerwanabe chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
erm. . . it was a little confuseing but part of it was a bad dream and the other was reality right?

loved it, dark as it was i loved it.

*skuttles off to look at more*
Cass chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
That was deep. not sure what I think but it was well written.
Raven chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
It's been too long since I've been attached to stories, and this is another one! I hope you write just as good, and though it was a bit depressing at first, I'm glad you ended it like so. It figures the twins would become my favorite pairing because of writers that write so well.
Darkened Author chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
That was an amazingly entertaining story. I couldn't stop until I reached the end!...

Betcha never expected to see me again.

-Dark
pekori chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This nearly killed me. There were bits and pieces here that were confusing, sentences awkwardly worded and I think I just read through it too quickly. The overall effect of it though was just...overwhelming. I was so worried that the flashbacks would all just be in vain, that things were really doomed for Kaoru, so I was so relieved by the ending, even though he was injured and such. Maybe clean it up a little, have a proofreader help with some of the syntax, and this could be an exceptionally powerful piece, though it is very nearly there already.
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
didn't their dad marry into the hitachiin family? so shouldn't grandmother hitachiin be the mom of their mom instead of their dad? oh, but that's really very trivial stuff.

ANYWAY...

aw, that's really sweet! and hikaru's so cheeky telling their grandma that! poor kaoru, though...freakish accident!

you tell a good stroy, and those parts that jump from one scene to another is just right in building up even more suspense.

i really adore well-written hikarou fics. they're very rare.

kudos
LaChoy chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I usually do not read anything if it's under the tragedy genre and then I saw it was yours so I had to read it. Man, I was scared to DEATH (har har, no pun intended)that Kaoru was going to die. I really hate when people kill characters off in stories, I always cry. :[ It was a great story, though. Really great. It all tied together nicely.
Little Bro chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Lots of brother like love I loves it so. Nice job with the deep fellings I don't understand any form of deep felligns most of the time weather it's in a book or in real life but thats not the point I understand the fellings that Hikaru and Kaoru felt. I do have to say I do love the dark angsty of this story. Love all the sad parts of this story though I do hate you for allmost killing one of the best people but you made it the way it was ment to be sad dark and angsty. Even though I HATE HITACHIINNEST SO MUCH it was ok but I still HATE IT! All a-round a perfect sad dark story good job _
your fangirl now chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
WOW. WOW. O_O AMAZING.. this was so amazing and great and...! You're very good writer! Sorry, I can't write anything proper..