Reviews for Connection
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this.
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 1/24
This is a very touching and introspective piece. I feel like it really reflects the interaction and dynamics of the Uchiha main family. Itachi and Fugaku are well written and in character.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I LOVE IT!
Krishka chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
It was a very nice story. If what you have written would have been actually realised by Fugaku, then maybe we would have been staring at a completely different end. Maybe is all that remains...
Yukio.oxp chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Ahhhhhh. This was so good and it hurt my soul. TT...
KHB123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
I loved how Itachi takes care of Sasuke. I hope Fugaku is starting to see what he's missing.
sasuke lover chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
so cute!
StarSaberGONE chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
That was amazing! It's really interesting to see things from Fugaku's side. Fics like these are really rare, and I applaud you on a job well done.
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I don't get the ending. What happened?
jj chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
wow toughing
furubafeind95 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love this! It's a scenario that probably did happen before and I enjoyed the way you showed their relationships with each other :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Buuuuurrrrrn. Do you need ice for that Fugaku?
Anyways, your story is amazing though it's kinda ironic how Sasuke is afraid of thunderstorms since his most powerful offensive attack is a lightning based one called Indra's Arrow. Also, he's the reincarnation of Indra. Indra, in Hindu Mythology,is the name that the God of the Heavens, rain, and thunderstorms (also the King of Gods) goes by.
R.H chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Onokiyo chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
It's really ironic but cute that child sasuke was afraid of thunder haha especially since he became the ninja version of an industrial conductor. Really love your fic! And Itachi of course was the perfect caring brother. As a bit sad I was for Fugaku for being replaced I felt he deserved it. It isn't healthy for a parent to always compare their children and unfair to compare Sasuke to a once-in-a-several-generations prodigy like Itachi and considering the loss of safety and innocence Itachi underwent to reach the level he is at this age... Fugaku you suck at sending the message your sons are more worth persons than tools.
Tobee chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH