Reviews for O W L S
foxraven chapter 1 . 4/22
w-weres sasuke-kun plz can he be in "."
Hm... Looks ok... The best thing about it that I can see is that it's complete... I love completed stories... Their rare and it's hard to find ones that are long enough to be satisfying...
I loved it. Especially Naruto's qidditch game. Keep writing I'll look out for the sequel . Any chance of Naruto beating the crap outta malfoy ?
sunhex1120 chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Llllllloooooovvvvvvveeeeee
Lunar-Chakra chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I know it's probably too late to change the story to fix it but Garra didn't sleep because of Shukaku but the arks around his eye are his Jinchuruki(i know i spelled it wrong i just cant remember) marks. Just like Naruto has his whiskers or Bee his weird horn marks on his face
always-kh chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i love the letter at the start and the idea.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
lol! smack him again. classic
Fez chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Lol I like how you use japanese words, thought I don't understand them. Lol.
Foresthunter chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
lol!
Mr.Nen-kun chapter 22 . 11/13/2010
I don't want to be a hater, but I can't see the logic of Sirius dying and it seems you kept everything canon. Which wouldn't have happened if NINJAS went to Hogwarts because they are NINJAS things would be different. Naruto can REPLICATE himself he could take on all of Voldemart's army and theoretically win. (Sorry about the rant)

Besides the holes in plot the story was absolutely wonderful if redundant, there was some emotional growing with Harry, meaning he didn't act like a whiny kid. The pace of the story was fast and unlike most stories the fast pace actually worked :). Well done!
grafitti chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Wait... At the end, Naruto used the -sama suffix for Voldemort. But he wouldn't use that since they're enemies. Typo? Ah well.

I'm happy to read another chapter! I love crossovers.
grafitti chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Yeah... Gaara would looks really WEIRD without the insomnia rings around his eyes. But his insomnia was pretty bad, so even if he started sleeping, it probably wouldn't go away for a while.

But gaaras here! I LOVE GAARA!
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 8/5/2010
cool story
smexydirtyblonde chapter 25 . 5/28/2010
!
sadistictolerater chapter 22 . 5/28/2010
how could u make ita-kun the bad guy!