Reviews for Time & Confusion
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Please please please update this! I love this story. The plot, the characters, the emotions...brilliant! Please update :)
SirenxSterek chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Hi there!
So this fanfiction is beyond amazing and seriously girrrrrrl you need to get this updated!
I bet I'm not the only one dying to know what happens.
I know its been forever but could you give the story another go (carry it on not start again) I and many others would love it.
I will make you a manip for the story if you consider my offer ;)
I will go back and review each chapter and make my sister do the same.
You don't realise how much I love your story, if you have got writters block give me a call and ill try and help as best as anyone can ;)
Adios,
Aimee.
Vamptessabella chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
This story is so good I really wish there was more to it!
dosyjenks chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
Fantastic story! I love the whole idea of Dean meeting his future daughter, and you've written the characters so well. Thanks for posting x
TimeLordCompanion chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Here's that swift kick in the ass you ordered. Anyways. This is awesome. I was wondering though, when is the next chapter coming?
nerdygirl3.14 chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
So I know it's been a long time since you updated but I just found this story and I love it! I absolutely love how realistic you make Annie and how you write her relationship with Sam and Dean.
Busylizziesimba chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
Love it please write more
RodneyIsGodney chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
*gives St0pSmackingMe07 a swift kick in the ass*

It's been well over two years now since your last update... is your muse still being held captive by Edward Cullen? Ass still not back on the Supernatural Saddle?

I really love this story and I just read the whole thing a second time...I wanna know where their adventures will lead them and if Annie will ever get home! So, please, if you can find it in your heart, and if you can rescue your muse from the Cullen boy, I would be pleased as punch! This is an incredible story that deserves to be finished, not abandoned to the recesses of .

Thanks for a whirlwind of a reading experience!
steel-alchemist chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Oh gosh. I love this story so frigging much :'D it's too bad that you haven't updated since 09' though... especially since its already 2011 D:

Darn you, Edward Cullen! (jk,jk xD)

Anyways, I'll still wait for the next chapter! Great job so far
Vicki219 chapter 16 . 12/21/2010
Really cool story, hope John comes into it soon!
Panda Blitz chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
Oh Please update soon! I love this story!

Just tie up Edward and place him in your collect and watch some Supernatural episodes that are collecting dusk!

Please update soon!
I Blinked chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
Hi! You coming back soon? Just wondering. )
Winter Blake chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
This is great! Good job. Please update soon! At least finish the story, pretty please with a cherry on top?
RodneyIsGodney chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
Oh man...You have to update this fic, like, yesterday! I am absolutely loving this story and I need to know what happens next. I'm gonna favorite this fic...just so you know. Oh, and I just love Daddy Dean.
Hailey C. Black chapter 16 . 7/5/2010