Reviews for Sleepless
thechildofstorms chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
And then the chocobo crowed, waking everybody up for a new day. Poor Cloud.
MistoryStar chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Xd was too funny! laughed so much XD
Deepclaw chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awww! I really liked this! Poor Cloud. 3 I absolutely love fics that feature everyone as a group. So hard to find them because they're often categorized under a single character. So I'm pleasantly surprised to find this one. Everyone sleeping and quiet is adorable, since seeing how people sleep can reveal a lot about their character. So this was quite endearing to me. n.n Good work! And really nice writing!
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This was absolutely brilliant. xD I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic. :3 You took such a typical scenario, something that seems so common, and you made the absolute best and most of it. I love how you were able to-in this short moment-give such a deep and thorough look into how Cloud saw everyone in their party. Reading about how they all acted, got along-or not. xD-and just their normal, little tendencies, is such a pleasant delight. It's really wonderful to just be able to sit back and read a story that is simple, but expresses these essential feelings so clearly and humorously. Thank you for the tale. :3 It was lovely and thoroughly entertaining. X3
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
this is really great, lovely characterisation especially of Barrett and the girls. Yuffie would so sleep like that! and barrett has really weird dreams.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Shinra an his sock wielding horrors... keep em' close gents... Barrett's are mighty rank...

lol... *whispers*
Flash Roses chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I really liked this story. The characterization was excellent. However, one thing I wanted to point out since you mentioned in another story that you've never played FF7... Cloud and Tifa weren't childhood friends. While it's possible that they played together when they were very little, it's unlikely. Cloud was the outcast kid, and in game Tifa says never really talked to him until he told her he was leaving to join SOLDIER.

Other than that, I really don't have anything to say besides... good story!
FFlove190 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow XD

Love your characterization in this; Cloud's normal angstyness could not be won out by the humor.

And Barret... ah... I don't think even Hojo would want his socks.

Much love to this D
Black Fire Ryu chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
"Damn Shinra, don't take my socks."

Best. Line. Ever. Coming from Barret, anyway.

I liked it. It's fun to explore and read about character dynamics.
mystic1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Cloud should've just crawled in bed with the girls... :)