|Reviews for Eight Cups of Wine|
| Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Another amusing fic. One thimg though: It's "Meister" not "Miester"
| LordsFire chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Interesting piece. Could use a bit of editing for basic misspelling and errors, but nothing too drastic.
| migele chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
snort, just read this.
very amusing, and I actually think Iori came over rather nicely.
| Lone Wolf NEO chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
When I first read the title, I suspected some weird but awesome crossover that involves the heir of the Yagami clans.
And I was right.
Now, will you excuse me while I go fanboy mode?
OH HELL YES! IORI! KICK THEIR REASONS TO CURBS! SHOW THEM WHAT IT TAKES TO MESS WITH THE YAGAMIS! LET THE HOTBLOODED POWER OF COURAGE PIERCE THROUGH THE HEAVENS ABOVE!
Somewhat, Iori acts rather protective towards Hayate, but that's expected from the Yagami clan, ne?
Iori: “Punk. Think of me when you gaze at the moon.”
Great works never fail to amaze those who are inspired by them. :)
| Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
As promised, my rave review arrives!
- “OmigudomigudomigudomigudHE'S COMING TODAY!”
Already I knew this was going to be epic. :)
- A Heart-Burningly Familial Fan Fiction
In more ways than one! (The heart burn, I mean.)
- Poor Little Orphan Hayate Living By Herself
- Previously Orphan Hayate Living Currently With A Rather Dysfunctional Digital Family
Annie has nothing on Hayate-chama.
- *the* Yagami family
Famous, ain't they?
- So when Fate was about to viciously attack Nanoha's face with her own,
Ah, yes, that. :)
- Nanoha's visage spun toward her in shock, simultaneously swatting her Not-Lover in the face with her sideways ponytail.
- Hayate inwardly cheered.
I settled for a lol.
- I was lucky to find out he was hanging around in a city in America...”
- “South Town, was it?
Which iteration? Geese's South Town, or SECOND South Town?
Just nitpicking. :)
- The Book of Darkness is just sitting there,
Moron. Reinforce's been renamed.
- “GIVE IT! NOW!”
I actually had a dirty thought involving me and Hayate.
*gets mauled by Wolkenritter*
And he's finally named!
- “Seven days...” Hayate dreamily sighed, “Seven days...”
*kills self for wishing harm on Hayate-chama*
- Nanoha was in the bathroom in need of 'touching up her make-up', with Fate in tow to 'help'.
- Nobody really expected to see those two for the remainder of the day.
Ah, yes, make-up. Oldest trick in the book.
And Iori arrives! And all but flips the finger into everyone's faces! First impressions...
- Iori snuffed, “What? No last names?”
Quick, ain't he?
- “Come to think of it, aren't those all names of cars as well?”
Yes. He is.
- “...If you ever make Hayate cry, I'll beat you to a pulp.”
- “...Shut up!
Ah, yes, Vita. Direct to the point. :)
- “Oh! Speaking of which, you ever heard of Midnight Carnival?”
- “A bunch of uninventive hacks.”
- Is there anything you dislike?”
- “I'm to find this one guy... so I can totally lay waste to his pathetic ass.”
Quite ironic, indeed.
- “What crawled up his butt and DIED!”
Someone named Kusanagi Kyo. :)
- “Unless you have some solution outside of hitting him on the head with a croquet mallet and shouting at him?”
But it works!
Iori being a jerk is unexpected, but... damn...
Excellent entrance for Zangetsu- waitaminute. Zangetsu. ZANGETSU.
- Setsuna Alablanca
- Most unique of her, though, was the pair of large white wings that erupted from her back.
Oi, did Konoka die or something in this particular dimension? Wow, I can't wait 'til Negi and Chao hears of this...
- “There is no such thing as honor in war. Only the right and the dead.”
- Where's that big scary Diabolic Emission of yours?
You mean Annihilation Lightning? *laughs over different subtitles*
I have to say, even knowing about Zangetsu's Device's mechanics cannot dampen my favorable impression of Engrajei-type devices.
- “I can't wait to see the Wolkenritter in Espada! That pink-haired one? Nice piece of ass, she'll look great in white-”
Crazy ass fan...
- “It's decided then... I definitely won't be forgiving you.”
- “It's time for both of you to witness the true strength of the Yagami bloodline!”
- Iori's hand burst into purple flame.
OH YEAH! Awesome!
- “Kin Sen Ni Hyaku Juu Ichi Shiki! YA OTOME!”
- “Punk. Think of me when you gaze at the moon, and don't come back here ever again.”
I'm surprised, though, that Iori didn't kill him. Oh, well. I guess he was sort of trying to make a good impression on Hayate.
- He was met by Hayate's family in rather colorful regalia.
- “Great. They bond because they nearly got killed together...” Vita muttered off handedly.
Hey! It works!
- Hayate shrugged before yelling to Iori, “HEY! WANNA BE MY BROTHER?”
- “Nya-ha-ha... Fate's so soft...”
- “Nano-ha... show you... what lipstick's... used for...”
Poor Haruhi. :)
Loved it! Raving over it! Saving it! Wonderful work, Person!
| aya chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
omg this is such a great story... big iori and hayate fan... love the humor in it.. hope to see more of your work soon )...