Reviews for CopyCAT
need4luv chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Haha very funny. I love catwoman 3!
BlatantBookworm chapter 7 . 6/30/2012

I like Catwoman. And I like your description of her. "She's the one who showed you could be a villain without being a bad guy". Definitely describes Selina.
MissBliss8527 chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
"Her friends ignored her. It was too late to save her, anyway." Johnnycake is PISSED. XD
Fear chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha. Love the ending, though more would be nice. Great story!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
...My brother thought I was dying or something.

-favourited a million times- XDD
TheOtherMaddHatter chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Is that a Clerks reference I spy in there? XD Or is it another song? Either way it is AMAZING and you should be put up in the Squishy hall of fame forever.

Killing Al twice aye? Wonder what she did...
ShaeDee chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
I wanna know what happened at the tea party! Now how quickly the headband will be destroyed?...Maybe within the next .10 seconds after the hat went off. xD
DrakkenWasHere chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
You tricked me! I really was looking forward to having Jervis in this...*sad facebroken heart* (Seriously, give the Hatter some lurve! Please? I'll give you my cocoa moo...and my soul) was a fun read, nonetheless.
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
OMG! ROFLMFAO! I WAS going to say something about catwoman, but that last chapter made me laugh it all away!

the mere THOUGHT of scarecrow STRIKING A POSE and SINGING made me laugh like i'd just inhaled an aquarium's worth of joker venom!

and: 1:35 am! if i keep this up i'll be finished at a school appropriate time by the end of the month! )
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Dear sweet lord, he *struck a pose* XD That made me laugh the hardest XD
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
“Shit! Really? Shit! Shitshitshitshitcockmungler-oh-my-God-I’m-in-trouble. Really?”

highland girl 1592 chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
omygoshomygoshohmygosh!I suppose we will never find out what Al was doing with Jonathan before the others came back will we? Or will we?(looks hopeful) His eye is twitching,"she pronounced."He's going to kill us all." "Especially me," Al squeaked."He's going to kill me twice." I don't think that the girls are the only ones Jonathan will 'll go after Jervis too! So now the Captain and Techie want to be friends with Catwoman!Pity we won't get to see what happens when they de-hat maybe some things are best left to the .
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Ivy said that?Um,did she try some of her pheromones on Jonathan and they didn't work?(looks incredulous)The Captain and Techie should be glad,very very glad that Catwoman doesn't if they had said those things to anyone else...
armageddon-incarnate chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
*mad giggles*

Oh, amazing. Amazing. The end was like... yes! Amazing. And the whole cat fight thing was awesome and... yeah.

This was fantastic. Awesome, awesome job. *nod*
laal ratty chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
I'm in hysterics over this last chapter. Great, fabulous, fantastic and enormously FUNNY! Oh I would love to see the Scarecrow's face when he's de-hatted; using binoculars of course.