Reviews for The Freezing Heart of Conquest
Daisukeismyboyfriend chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
Wha?
Kinkatia chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Marsupial? I take it they landed in Australia? -insert hysterical laughter here-
Kinkatia chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
Puchuus? Where? *readies brick and ties on a blindfold* Their cuteness won't get me this time! *jumps in to the rescue*
Kinkatia chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
That poor, poor man in the forest...HEY! Wonder if that man happened to be either Orochimaru or Itachi!

ANywho...penguin army! Nice! Beware the penguins...
Kinkatia chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
-insert hysterical laughter here-

Nice keyboard playing! Very entertaining!

And yet again, Kabapu has sent them to the same place Excel and Hyatt are...hmm...wonder how things will go wrong this time...
Kinkatia chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Where did the cheese fries come from? AHH! THEY'RE REPLACING PRETZALS! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

And...los penguinos! Me gustan los penguinos! Hurra! Hehe...hooray for the natives!
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Swim, Excel, Swim! Haha! Taking over Antarctica, huh? Wait...I'M the one who's supposed to take over Antarctica!

And...The Great Pretzal Prohibition? But we Americans LOVE pretzals! It's time to start smuggling the yumminess into food consumption areas!

Hehe, nice idea, though.
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
Wow that was an odd ending. Well still good anyway. Nice job.

-5th-
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Oh wow, I guess they are out at Wendy's then. Sorry for asking.

-5th-
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Well I don't have cable, so that kills the Naruto thing.

What's a man in a forest got to do with anything?

Good work.

-The 5th (DC17)-
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
Well that was... new... Now if only I could remember which person was which. I'm guessing this is before the two Irobenmatsus came... or after they left... or maybe they're just at Wendy's or something. Who knows. Good story.
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Naniyo! Cheese fries?

ROFL pop sickles and the tumble weed joke.
5th Dimenssion Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
lol That was pretty funny... but doesn't he usually use a pull string to drop her down a whole?