Reviews for Animal Magnetism
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
ahahahahaahaha, scalp massage from a naked mole rat... sounds handy
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
A truley hillarious fic.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Nicely done, buddy! Reading through some of your old stories again that I didn't review. I feel so ashamed!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
A sweet solution to a sticky problem, Ron the unconventional strikes again.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
NMR Naked Mole Rat: very good. The whole story is really well done. At first I wonder how Kim could suffer from claustrophobia despite crawling through airvents and the like, but your explanation works. Ron's sudden knowledge of NMR technology is surprising, but with the explanation, it's the sort of moment that happens in the series.

Great. Thanks for posting.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was awesome.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Naked Mole Rat head messages...that could work...I think. Ron definitely has a 'creative' mind. Glad that Kim didn't have any back problems.

Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 9/21/2007

This was another example of how laughter is indeed the best medicine...unless you suffer from a case of the giggles-then the cure is worse than the symptoms!

It actually seemed like fair payback. Since Kim calmed the fears of Rufus in 'Adventures in Rufus-Sitting', the massage was his way to return the favor and set Kim's fears aside.

Onward to the next story...

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Where do you come up with these stories? "NMR" LOL. They're so funny and entertaining. Well done.
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
A wonderfully charming story. I was worried at first Kim might be suffering from something worse than a strained muscle (but I have known that much pain from one). I hope she takes a little time off.

If you haven't noticed FFN has a way of eating a lot of symbols. I suspect your "It happens to almost 10 of all patients" had a percent symbol after it. The solution is to type it out "almost ten percent..."

Good story, thanks.

CastaS chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
great one, i enjoyed it much.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
And Ron And Rufus save the day once again! LOL, what a bunch of powerpuffs, those two are.
Lady Rhetorica chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I like the idea of Kim getting banged up. Combining that with the idea of Kim having her own phobias-as RS would say, badical!

Good lines:

He pointed to an image of Kim’s cranium. Instead of blank space around her head, there was a bulbous shape, as if Kim’s skull was exuding a small piece of itself.

“Oh, that! Just the latest in NMR technology.” Mrs. Dr. P’s eyes twinkled.

I think either one of those concepts, a banged up Kim or an unexpected phobic Kim, offer interesting possibilities for a longer fanfic.
Akinyi chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was so cute! Haha, once again it's Ron and Rufus to the rescue.

Wonderful fic you've got here.
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ah! That's so sweet you could put it on an ice cream sundae!