Reviews for Popsicle
Tasty Burgers chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was a fantastic story! It was fun to read and I had a few laughs even!

Brilliant work! :)
Ascended Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
AKWARD! very funny
HumidGlue chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
haha wow this was an awkward story.

i feel so bad for them..thatd be so embaressing.

good job though!
i'madazzler chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
omg that was hilarious. i was like crying i was laughing so hard. i can't believe she licked him. lol. and then they had to take a shower together lol. wow. i love this story.
Proudly Vain chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I liked it! It could be more than a one shot, it could be an actually a few chapters longer _

And...if you DO give me a popsicle...I'd like grape, please ma'am.
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I reviewing! Now do I get a popsicle? I want a red one!

i love your story! This is so funny! I love it!
Droplets of Salt chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Ooh, Edward popsicles. I love the story!
lil'miss whitlock chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
XD ome that was so funny!
Aleakim chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
A lot of Bella nad Edward embrrasment, a little fluff and enough Emmet. Just what it's necessary for a good one-shot. I don't think Bella's tongue could stuck that way, but it'd be so fun if it did.

Keep these things coming!
HackerBird084 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was SO cute! I loved it. And the thing with 'Mc. Steamy' made me crack up laughing so hard my mom and dad came into the room and asked what was wrong. I told them and they laughed at it too.
GoldenEyed chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hahaha! Edward is Mc. Steamy! that is hilarious! XD
vampirexangels chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
oh can you continue this? with the family mocking them or edward and bella trying to collect the pictures while the rest go hunting? i just think this one-shot is so cute! i don't want it to end!
morgan chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
ha ha ha i love it that hashappened to me befor but it was the inside of the freaser door (dont ask truth of dare shudder) i think that you should continue it by haveing all the pics put up around the school
Abby chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I Love it! I think my parents were thinking of sending me to an insane place thing (whatever there called) because I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through! I love it!
coley ravioli chapter 1 . 8/1/2007