Reviews for The beating of the heart
aryaputra chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
This is absolutely beautiful! I was hoping you'd continue with this, but considering it's been 6 years...

Well, even if you don't decide to finish this, I'd like to thank you for putting up this fic. There are too little fics for this anime, and the ending actually leaves more chances for many different fics to be written. Its a shame that no one's writing for this fic nowadays...
Sapphire Rose E chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
oh please do continue this! it's very good! i love the story very much! thanks and until then!
megumisakura chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
update!

please update!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
beautiful!
Reaching You chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
ah...*joins Touka on ground, face in the floor*

thanks. Everythings clear to me now. ya, crystal.

*sighs*

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what you have planned for this. And later, I shall get to work on my own story as well!

*raises fist*

I have three stories in progress now, so it will have to wait. but i will. Update soon or face the wrath of...ANGRY FANS WHO DONT KNOW YOU!

OH!

*puts on terrified face and runs away*
Reaching You chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wait, hold the phone. How is Hakuoro alive? Are you going to explain it in the next chapter?

Other then my confusion, it was good. Im gonna make a fanfic about this too, there are hardly any at all...

uguu
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
::squeals and dies of fluff:: So kawaii...
SaintLuki chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
cool! There are only six utawarerumono fanfics...i'm very disappointed. Well, this is awesome. I wish there were more of benawi, but hey, hakuoro's cool too.
SoranoDarkHorse chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
wow, I really like it so far. Please keep writing because there's like hardly any fanfictions here. So keep it up and update soon. I was thinking someone should write about when or if Hakuoro would come back, so thank you.
ToastyFrigginFresh chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
AW! that was so adorable!

I have been waiting so long for utawarerumono to be added on fanfiction!

O I could just extreme crazy dancy right about now with you for wrighting this!
Kyonism chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I liked it.

More! NOW!
Ueki no Minami chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
hey that was good, update soon...

Till next time then
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I haven't written a story or reviewed on in YEARS. I've been on hiatus until I *grew up* and my writing skills improved as I went to college. Well, I'll be making my return to in the form of a fanfic months and months from now, but I just HAD to review this particular fanfic.

I don't think you should cut off the story here. For starters, WHY is Hakuoro back? As I recall from having played through and beaten the game, wasn't Hakuoro just one-half of a god? Hakuoro disappeared when the god was defeated at the end of Utawarerumono. So why is Hakuoro back? Does that mean that the destructive half of that god is back too? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of Hakuoro's sacrifice?

I have faith that you'll come up with a decent explanation, and I'm looking forward to it.

Finally, I'll be more than HAPPY to volunteer to be your "beta reader", checking for spelling and grammar. Your story's gotten me curious and I'd like to see where you're going with this.
Ashyna chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Hi, it's me, reviewing my own story! XD. So i need to ask, for anyone that reads this, i need a Beta. If you know any, please tell me!