Reviews for Sisters in Law
Das Legio chapter 1 . 8/29
Aragorn390 chapter 1 . 8/12
Awesome! Superbly satisfying... An ending most fitting...Well written, though at places it was a little sick the weasel slut deserved it.
Thalia0965 chapter 1 . 5/20
:D you've had me giggling myself silly with your story.
Quite a fitting end, I say.

So...Harry just...killed Ginny? WOW! That's an interesting ending...
flyster chapter 1 . 3/29
dammm... you've got to REALLY hate ginny to write this, ain't you? :P
Nice story, kinda crazy tough.
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 3/3
OMG that was...well I don't know what to say but I would love to have read a sequel where Fleur left with Harry and Hermione and helped them leaving the redheaded clan in the lurch. I still don't get why she married Bill in the first place but there you have it. Ginny was a bit a brat with Fleur and I have to wonder what the 'again' meant when Fleur came out of her Veela induced stupor. This was a good one-shot though.
Hesiod chapter 1 . 1/23
LOL this is brilliant! Super twisted and sadistic, and plainly disturbing to read (in the best way of course - isn't that the point?). And the little bit of resolution and humour at the end gave it just what it needed to keep it a 'light' read.

Some seriously good writing!
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/8
Hahaha. Excellent job! Besides the maybe over-the-top stuff, it was appreciably realistic.
iafaS chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Fantastic...first of the kind I've read...just brilliant.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Creepy and disturbing, but well written. Slightly humorous at the end too.
Pixelatedzee chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I found this to be very enjoyable
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
A very dark and sick story. Nothing justifies what Fleur did to Ginny! This was murder, plain and simple and Fleur should go to Azkaban for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Character assassination much? Not interested, thanks-didn't finish, I prefer to read fics that are based on the characters as JKR wrote. I like some of your other stuff though.