Reviews for Sisters in Law
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Character assassination much? Not interested, thanks-didn't finish, I prefer to read fics that are based on the characters as JKR wrote. I like some of your other stuff though.
FireAndSteel chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh god, the sense of satisfaction you get from reading this is phenomenal :) Completely OOC, though that needn't be said, eh? Still, regardless of whether it would be a viable canon scene, it's probably one of the best one shots I've ever read!
Lazov chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Why oh why would Fleur be so brutal? Not saying I haven't felt the odd urge or two to Cruciate an odd Weasley or two from time to time, but this is just somewhat out of character.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aha...hahahahahaha! That ending! I've gotta say, you write a fantastic Fleur. Are you from France yourself? Seriously, awesome short story, really enjoyed that.
loki0191 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Hahahaha! Awesome way to end a story!
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I wish you had posted this in time for the kill-off. It's brilliant. Go Fleur!
vassilea11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT
naid0r chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Mere words can not express the sense of satisfaction I feel after reading this story. Bravissimo!
Andrius chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
...The fuck did I just read.

I did love the ending though.
quindich chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
awesome
WitchHex chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Whoa...got a little ferocious there, Fleur.

I am not a HUGE Ginny fan though I thought she was okay in the books and honestly, I don't think anyone is better for Harry than her.

That said, there are parts in the books where she is a spoilt brat and I always felt bad for Fleur. Also, I despise the way fanon views her so I enjoyed this fiction. :)
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
love that Harry kills his tranfigured ex.
Logan Rollo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
One of the funniest endings I've read in some time.
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 1 . 9/3/2011