Reviews for stargazing, hernias, and other voyeuristic things
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 1/25
"Maybe the clan's being a bitch" I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT hahahaha
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
LOL. I generally hate next-generation fics, but the way this brings in Naruto's generation people and Kakashi too - YESSSSS GOOD.

And I love how you have:
"And somewhere, Naruto is saying to Sasuke, 'I'll demote you teme, I relaly will.' 'Your entire Anbu would rebel if you do,' Sasuke replies serenely."
Like. Naruto. As the Hokage. And still Sasuke treats him like a "dobe".

HILARIOUS.

Keep writing!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love this! :)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ahahaha! Uncle Sai gets babysitting duty D Rank Mission to entertain his nephews. Not a Good Idea. On the other hand, Kakashi's one eye expressions are really a sight to behold. Bravo! Then the image of Sai getting stuck with the two brats are just plain gold. I pity the two bratty Heirs really.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is absolutely adorable. I love that the personalities of the kids take on slightly from their dads. And your Sai. He is as crude and as funny as ever.

And voyeuristic. I see here he's finally gotten over his penis fixation but he's still very... I don't know. For someone who appears asexual he's very into sexual things. And you've shown that side of him blatantly here, in front of the kids. xD Very fun.

Naruto did get his mother's last name, although it's probably because of security purposes, but meh. The kids are fun. I like how they're not named here, because it lends an openness to the story.

Wonderful.

sadisticdreamkiller
forgotten-things chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my god, that was... HAHAHAHAHAHA I can so totally imagine Sai saying that stuff to the kids XDDD
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awwwwwww, Sai's stupid :D :D
TheResultofBoredom chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow... That gave me odd pictures... Somehow I could see Sai saying that in the future.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
hahaha this was funny
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Cute (Though for Hinata's sake I hope there's nothing like that going on.)

And the Hyuuga/Uzumaki kid might have taken the Hyuuga name becasue Hinata is heir. In Japan, it is not always the wife taking the husband's name. I think its depends on which family is greater or on issues like heirs and inheritance. Uzumaki is likely not a very great family/clan...
moor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
XD Hubby thought I'd lost it when it came to the three-some line.

Couldn't stop laughing, this was hilarious!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
WTF-are-you-writing-slash-smoking?

anywho, that was random but oh their interactions are so funny!

and the uchiha brat is so like saucy! ahahah im a hate-girl D great work!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
*giggles* Wow, this is rather different than the other three stories from you I've read. The style is really changed between them.

(I prefer the other ones, but this one is still nice in its own ways).

I wonder, what shall they see on the weekends?
LouisaMB chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Man, awesome story. and even though it's not part of it, your author's note cracks me up.:D
animesweetie chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
At first I didn't get it. The Uchiha heir and the Hyuuga heir are KIDS. Haha, makes sense now. The end is some nice Team 7 love ]