Reviews for Answering Machines
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
*gasp* that was so weird. I was just looking through the Dumbledore/Hermione section and I clicked on this fic, not really paying attention to who wrote and then when I decided to go click on the "Harry Potter" button, I realize that it was YOU! Sheesh, such a small world. lol
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very funny. I liked Remus' best. If you feel like becoming a werewolf, come join me. Or something like that. :D
Meta-Fictional-Knight chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Great Story!
Alexandre chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Awsome story! I laughed so hard at many of your fanfictions that I think that I'm going to be crippled for life. I would send you the hospital bill, but I've got more of a craving for cookies. Send those instead :D. Your stories have the kind of humar that I've been searching for forever! Keep up the good work!

Alexandre

P.S. Seriously. I want the cookies.
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This was hilarious! I loved Harry's message the most. One thing though...Harry is NOT Hermione's! Lol. He definitely belongs to Ginny and depending on my mood either Ron or Draco belong to Hermione! So There! LOL!
HermioneSparta chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
HAHAHAHAHA! That. Is. So. Freakin'. FUNNY! Draco's in love, Ginny's crazy, Harry's lost it...

HermioneSparta
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Haha, that was good, random fun.
ObsessiveConcierge chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
-sniff- Now I'm sad that we'll never find out what Snape had on his answering machine. And it was my life ambition. But really, it was a good story.
Rose Kneazle chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I love the fact that you gave everybody personalised messages. It was very funny to read!
charah.tastic chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
lol thats realy funny, but it would be even funnier if u jsut made a list of like...10 people and their messages.. but i also LOVE the fact that u included hagrid! and the twins' answering machine made me LAUGH! i can just imagine it!

xox

o.O o.O
georges-ear chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Haha, that was really cute. I like how you managed to find a plot to incorporate everyone's answering machine messages )