Reviews for Harry Potter and The Weasley Tradition
If I die chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I will hunt you down and Hong you
Flitwick chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Hi, :)
what a great fanfiction. I love it. It is such hot.
I would be really happy if you write a sequel.
Good luck.
Flitwick
p.s. I am really sorry about my english. ;)
esinger chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Your stories are seriously amazing! I love the different steps. That was so much fun to read. Love the story and thank you for writing it.
Stalker102 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
by Akuma do you mean Akuma Death child i think that the name anyways i believe i have read some of there stories.

i love this and can only say one thing.

GOTTA LOVE THE KINKY STUFF!
ToLoveAFreak chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
-holds a tissues to my nose- This story had no affect on me... Now need to clean up some blood, I MEAN CRANBERRY SODA! _' I admit to nothing o.o' -thinking- I wish it was longer D: So much yaoi -stares off into space drooling-
meerkatters chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
My dad walked in on me while I was reading this. I didn't notice *was too busy with my nosebleed* so he just started reading over my shoulder. When I finished reading, i turned around and noticed him standing there. Lol, it was just the most awkward moment ever XD My dad needs to stop being so nosy.

Anyways, I think this was very entertaining and I am surprised that I didn't die from extreme bloodloss XD
over heated chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Incest much? Hot! Kinky! I loved it!
Vexen 7 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
wonder how it'll go for ginny.
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
*drools pools-load and has a constant stream of blood coming from his nose* That was so fucking hot! Really wish Harry had fucked one of them, but I'm not really complaining!
shisoma chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
oh my god this was a hot story! i love the famly tidition thing XD are they going to do it to ginny aswell?
Kyashii chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
XD Woah, kinky much? xDD Nice job, I liked that I was Fred, George, AND Ron with Harry. Heh, a TON of smex. Yaoi smex, to be precise. :DD Yay for yaoi! Thank you for the story! 3
Kyashii chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
XD TWINGASM! 3 3 3 Hee hee, nobody said they had to play fair, huh? XD /
loretta537 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
this was a good story, but i'm not sure about the weasley incest
Kayos9 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
hehehehe that was fun :) loved the kinky sex XP
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Wow that is one pairing, or rather foursome, that I've never read before... God Weasley's are hot... And three Weasley's to one Potter -pleasure shudder-

Great story.