Reviews for Choices
inkyraincloud chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I love this so so so so so so so much
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
i think this series is really awesome and loved the crails chapter. They make such a cute couple x
srx chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
so eggman's ded huh? finally. maybe now things wil calm down
cobhc94 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Woah... this is an incredible story I wish all knougefics were this awesome. Plz update soon!
Hawksky chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
it wasnt selfish, it was just fine :) people do it all the time, everyone loves reviews ;D

wow, this story is awesome! i hope rouge'll be ok...

mix and match, cute names!
ShadowNidhogg chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
well im impressed by this story but im still waiting for you to finish (cough cough)
KameKame-chan chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
This is by far my fave chapter, and I hope you make a part 2 to finish where you left of with Knuckles and Rouge. KNOUGE FAN FOR LIFE!
Super Sam chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
HI I love that chatper 3 Broken Ring please make chatper 4 soon I want to see what happen to rouge and knuckles do they have sex like the others or what please make the chatper 4 ok bye-bye super sam Out!
Cheetay chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
*sniff* bitter-sweet... :D Knouge! Yay! Yay! Twinz! Woohoo! I love the story soo much! :D:D I can't wait to see how Shadows goes... and how (/if) the Knouge will continue!

~Cheetay
Cheetay chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Hehe! Love the plots! And the... well, ya know... XD
Cheetay chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very nicely written!
Who cares chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
I love this story dude! And I cannot wait until the Shadow/OC comes up! I also cannot wait to see how Knuckles and Rouges relationship progresses!
Fan of the Creed chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow! Badass Tails. LOVE IT! Your a genius. The plot was really good to. And the details were pretty good. Very good. I'm impressed. You get 5 stars from em! Keep on writing!
Dani chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
This is the most amazing Knouge story I have ever read! The plot was spectacular and you have a beautiful writing style. Usually I don't like when people add fan characters to their stories, but the whole Smear thing was tastefully developed and added intrigue and emotion to the storyline. I would severely appreciate if you wrote another Knouge chapter. This one was so good and I'm just itching for more!

Thank you for writing this FanFiction masterpiece,

-Dani
sha123456789 chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Loved it. Amazing man, Loved it.

Kinda wished to see a battle between Knux and that bastard. Knux would have kicked his ass anyway xP

Anyway, Loved it. 3