Reviews for Thunder Child
anybody-out-there chapter 17 . 10/6/2009
This was a really great story. Loved it from begging to end. And Mina was a good character. But the way you ended it, I was hoping for a sequel. You have any plans for that? Cause the would be awesome! But no matter what -great writing, keep up you good work. :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
This is a fabulous story. I like that your kept the tension up for the whole thing. Nicely done. Of course now I am wondering if somewhere amongst your stories is a sequel-I love Mina, I love Dean and Mina. And I want to know so much more-

And can I say that you handled the Native American thing very well? You had a good balance of "feeling" in the story.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
Nearly speechless with that ending. Wow. Racing to read the next :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
OMG I love this, just when I think it's time to wrap it up POW more excitement. YAY. And can I say again how lovely it is to see Sarah again? I loved her, and always wished for a return...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
Children of the Storm, a perfect idea for these characters, not just Mina. Still loving it oh yeah
Muffy Morrigan chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
Scary, gory-two of my favorite things. The twists and turns in this one are keeping me guessing-fabulous!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 11 . 3/11/2008
I have to admit, I love the love story. I love Dean and Mina. I hope it goes better than I suspect it well.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Oh, it gets better and better. I am utterly enthralled. Pausing only long enough to say-oh yeah this one freaking rocks.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
Loving, loving, loving this! Sarah is my all time favorite add-in. I simply adore her...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
I have to admit it-I am loving this story. I've gotten so caught up and greedily devouring chapters that I forgot to review at the end of each on.

Rocking on! Woo Hoo
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Awesome beginning. I'm hooked already! Love the scene setting. I always remember "A beginning is delicate thing" and this beginning rocks, can't wait for more!
mikiss chapter 17 . 9/10/2007
I really like it when most of the story is posted at once. Sometimes that means you don't get as many reviews. Will be interested to see where this goes next. I am a little confused though, did Sam turn?
DevilWearsJeans chapter 17 . 8/25/2007
Really liked it! It's greate. Hope that you'll continu to work this good!:)