Reviews for After the Epilogue
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So cute. I'm always glad when Albus goes to Slytherin and fits in.
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
The ending was so funny and sweet! I love the idea of a Potter's son in Slytherin! Thanks for the read~
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
ahh very beautifully done :D
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Brilliant!
koorimechick chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I'm rather sad there was no kissy kissy or touchy touchy. Ah. ] But I s'pose it's okay. This was still good. I mainly read it just so I could read Fragile without being confused. ]

You're a very talented writer, you know?
ZomgShaylex chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I enjoyed this story. It's a nice look into the moments following the epilogue. And of course I love that Al got sorted into Slytherin. :)
Mistymist chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That was wonderful thank you for sharing it. I love the idea of Draco and Harry having some kind of secret affair but still ended up marrying other people because then we get to read about Al and Scorpius xD
CatJetRat chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Heartbreaking. You should write a prequel, and then a sequel in which Harry and Draco get back together. Adios

-CatJetRat
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Interesting premise. It was slightly subtle, lightly warm, slightly nostalgic. It was like emotions shimmering beneath the surface, but never actually surfacing- nicely done.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Hehe, I wonder how Ron will take that, Albus not only being in Slytherin, bt happy about it and friends with Scorpius! Nice story!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Aw! Sweetness is sweet

From Me x
ilona chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
write more. please!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*jaw drop* Brilliant, brilliant! I really enjoyed this! A great read. A nice inclusion of the memories, and I love the scene between the next generation.. The dynamic between Harry and Draco was great. *sigh* If only there was more!
shamankinggirl086 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
i don't think you should put a sequel. just put more chapters. that's all. this is a really good plot and i would like to know what happens to albus, scorpius, harry, and draco.
blacksmith chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
convincing. what would be great is if you expand the plot further. i think there are others out there who'd agree with me that it'd be wonderful to see this story continue. because i'm rather curious to know how their relationship had developed to something more intense.

also, you're really good at narrating the story. two thumbs up!