Reviews for More than My Brother
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Great story. I loved all the flash backs. Have a Merry Christmas.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You wrote a very good picture of Sam remembering times when Dean was more than his brother.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
God, you've gone and made me cry...and I love you for it, because this was achingly and tenderly beautiful. This is the epitome of Sam and Dean...bravo.
judyann chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Told you I would start reviewing all your stories. OMG I love this one so much but did make me cry a little bit! Great story though!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
nothing breaks my heart faster then a leaky sam LOL well except for maybe a leaky dean ... great little story about big brother de
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Just finished reading Slightly Stupid so thought I would check out other stuff you have written!

Great short story loved it, so emotional. Loved Sam's flashbacks through his life with Dean being such a big part of it! And finally at the motel he gives into his emotions, not being able to cope with the thought of the loss of his brother any longer. Dean knowing that and bringing him into a tight hug, trying to console and reassure him!

Great writing, you got the boys perfectly!
SexxyPadfootMoonyProngs chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I don't usually review, but this made me cry! Great job, I loved this! It was just so cute, and sad and...-cry-
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I wasn't sure at first if it was a bit much but honestly it seemed to fill all the little gaps in the series. You have done such a great job of including the Wee-chester moments... Well done... thank you...
Emerald-Torch chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
aww! I really love this! good job!
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
SO CUTE! great descriptions, and you managed to get emotions in there without girly chick-flick moments or wincest! GOOD JOB!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Outstanding job! Beautifully written with a flawless flow between the memories of the past and the current reality. Excellent peak into the psychology of the brothers. Truly wonderful work... thank you for sharing.
Naed chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
So sweet... very well written!:)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
WOW I think this is about the best oneshot on the feelings Sam has for his brother that I have read yet-and there have been some great ones!

I loved the way you delved into Sam's memories to show the depth of Dean's feelings and what he did for his baby brother!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Beautifully written. You could feel the emotion in this as yur read it. Loved it