Reviews for Payment of a Life Debt
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Lurve it! Give us some more, give us some more! Will be waiting excitedly. Finally someone who made dracos parents loving and dedicated to each other instead of making Lucius in love with Severus. Yuck! I'm a huge fan of narcissa and Lucius. Thanks
Silver-uni chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I know that this is highly unlikely but... Please update soon :)
rose-sunrise chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I'm enjoying this story so far - an interesting take on the whole life debt situation! I look forward to more (whenever your hand is up to it, of course!) Cheers, Rose
Cara chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
I love this story I wish you had finished it! It's amazing, please update!
Echo chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Can't wait for your update!
cuteandcreative chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I LOVE that you haven't character bashed Ron or Hermione or Mr and Mrs Weasly or George! I HATE character bashing! I also really like this story so far!
Mila Pink chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I loved the story.
I was sad that you didn't continue writing.
kisses
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
This is another review for chapter 7. I also tried to PM you but you have it disabled. If someone had of fixed the mistakes in chapter 7 how would they have sent it to you?

Great chapter and great story so far. Just curious, did you ever find a Beta? Because, I found a few spelling errors in all of your chapters. Nothing too bad just some left off letters or you put since instead of sense. I hope that the next chapter will be coming out soon because it's been a little over 5 yrs now. Please update soon 'cause I'd to know who would be stupid enough try to threaten Draco.
snakeofdreams chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
faved
Chris chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Interesting story and premise! I really enjoyed it! I wish it were finished though!
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Gothic Lust chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
I hope this gets updated. I love to read more!
Zaaraffluv chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
My only question is why didn't you continue this? I like this story so far and I really need to learn to look at the update dates before I jump into a story.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
I love this story! Please update it again soon!
JawlinesandCheekbones chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
God I love this story. I found it several years ago, when I was just a lurker, but when I moved I lost it. I still thought about it all the time, and tonight I happened to finally stumble upon. I can't tell you how happy I was.

The character's are written incredibly well, as is the progession of the story. On top of that, the concept itself is an amazingly fresh and original take on the Marriage Bond trope, and as such has stayed firmly in my mind for the past two years.

I understand how stories can get away from writers, especially when left alone for so long, but I don't think I could properly describe how overjoyed I would be to see a New Chapter Alert show up in my email for this.

Either way, whether for this story or not, I hope that you continue to write, and that you are doing well.

Best Regards,