Reviews for The Year of the Rose
Mehreen chapter 8 . 9/28
LOVE THIS ONE you're an amazing writer!
Meadchen chapter 1 . 9/2
I read this story far too many times to keep the count and it always, always leaves me emotionally drained. I'm not lying when I say that I cry from the beginning till the end every time I read this story. It is so well and beautifully written and I love it.
Derp chapter 5 . 8/20
This is so great so far. Love it!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 12 . 3/24
You celebrate the relief that you feel then you try to move on.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 9 . 3/24
Wow! He caved & gave them Hermione's name. I get it but I did not see it coming...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 8 . 3/24
Wow! What a sad heart breaking chapter! Ouch!
acebabymilky chapter 12 . 3/13
Oh i love this! Actually i'm rooting for another story for Year of the rose for the final end but i'm too late lol. Well the ending is suffice, but i'm not satisfied like something is missing. And i love that kind of feeling instead of showing the actual end like they are live happily ever after -oh-so-obvious ending.
Well, i'm gonna try reading another story of yours again. Thanks author
marveling chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
How did you manage to write a story so hard and so soft at the same time? A masterpiece!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Gosh that was heavy. Nicely written.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed this style of writing. You did an amazing job and I loved every chapter. Well done!

(Did the Order members not remember to bring Hermione and Draco some food?)
S chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Superb. Realistic, in similar style of E. , at the same time hopeful and heartwarming. Much more realistic than the canon.
Martisz chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Great story. You wrote it really well. I don't know if you planned to write so emotionlessly, but it really fit with the story and hopelessness of characters.
Elise chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Oh my God I love you, this is beautiful, brilliant, tragic and so well written. And I'm so glad it did not come to pass, I couldn't bear it if it had. Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing.
Kieran chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
Beautifully sad. I'd feel inspired, but then I remember that I could never write something this fabulously amazing. Watch me mope for the rest of the day.
Theatre chapter 12 . 2/22/2015