Reviews for The Year of the Rose
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 3/14
Fantastic story! I loved the first part a lot. You described their desperation and depression so well, I could feel it. But it was more like a painting, when you look at it and see a story. This part was more life like - more dynamic but more scary too.
MrsMyaHerondale chapter 12 . 2/10
Tragically beautiful. Love your writing style
crookshanks the kitty chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Brilliant. One of the best things I've ever read.
tinksauble chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
I absolutely adored how you wrote this story by days/months. It was like reading real time correspondence.
Mehreen chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
LOVE THIS ONE you're an amazing writer!
Meadchen chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I read this story far too many times to keep the count and it always, always leaves me emotionally drained. I'm not lying when I say that I cry from the beginning till the end every time I read this story. It is so well and beautifully written and I love it.
Derp chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
This is so great so far. Love it!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
You celebrate the relief that you feel then you try to move on.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Wow! He caved & gave them Hermione's name. I get it but I did not see it coming...
Mistress-Cinder chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Wow! What a sad heart breaking chapter! Ouch!
acebabymilky chapter 12 . 3/13/2016
Oh i love this! Actually i'm rooting for another story for Year of the rose for the final end but i'm too late lol. Well the ending is suffice, but i'm not satisfied like something is missing. And i love that kind of feeling instead of showing the actual end like they are live happily ever after -oh-so-obvious ending.
Well, i'm gonna try reading another story of yours again. Thanks author
marveling chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
How did you manage to write a story so hard and so soft at the same time? A masterpiece!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Gosh that was heavy. Nicely written.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed this style of writing. You did an amazing job and I loved every chapter. Well done!

(Did the Order members not remember to bring Hermione and Draco some food?)
S chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Superb. Realistic, in similar style of E. , at the same time hopeful and heartwarming. Much more realistic than the canon.