Reviews for The Year of the Rose
Christine Barney chapter 12 . 9/23
This was so achingly beautiful. So much sadness and despair.
Giselle22 chapter 8 . 9/20
Omg it’s beautiful.
SeventhStranger chapter 12 . 8/8
Somehow, 11 years after you wrote it, I have stumbled upon this story, and I feel the need to tell you how it has ripped open my heart. The characters are perfect (and your portrayal of Ron is hands down the best I've read in a fic, ever). I actually love the format. I love the plot. I love everything about it.

Mary chapter 2 . 5/11
I like your descriptions. They are awesome. Still why can't there be more inter action between the characters ?
CJ chapter 1 . 5/9
I don't know if I will like this story or not from the first chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
I think that if you had made Draco want to spend 6th of june with Hermione as he didn't want to be alone on his birthday or something cute like tht. But I'm loving this anyway
MonJoh chapter 12 . 9/1/2017
Glad to see this sequel, and I think it was better than the original one-shot.
borealisrosa chapter 12 . 8/12/2017
Really enjoyed this story and it's 'prequel'! Can't wait to go read the follow up!
AussieSweet chapter 11 . 3/14/2017
Fantastic story! I loved the first part a lot. You described their desperation and depression so well, I could feel it. But it was more like a painting, when you look at it and see a story. This part was more life like - more dynamic but more scary too.
MrsMyaHerondale chapter 12 . 2/10/2017
Tragically beautiful. Love your writing style
crookshanks the kitty chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
Brilliant. One of the best things I've ever read.
tinksauble chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
I absolutely adored how you wrote this story by days/months. It was like reading real time correspondence.
Mehreen chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
LOVE THIS ONE you're an amazing writer!
Meadchen chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I read this story far too many times to keep the count and it always, always leaves me emotionally drained. I'm not lying when I say that I cry from the beginning till the end every time I read this story. It is so well and beautifully written and I love it.
Derp chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
This is so great so far. Love it!