Reviews for The Black Panther
sakura.souen chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
i cant wait to start the sequel! but who would train Sakura since tsunade was already her mentor at med school? Well i really liked it :) sequel here i come!
DarkestTruth chapter 2 . 5/8/2012

Bugboy-Shino

Caged Bird- Neji...

LAWLZ!
Conejo-sama chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
That is awesum! What at twist to the ending!
Conejo-sama chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Naruto seems to say "dattebayo!" more than he should. Either than that, I really like this story. It's funny
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hm interesting. i am not a fan at all of sasusaku( no offence 2 people that do!) i love the way u started this story and hopefully i'll read the whole story.
IPreferLemonPie chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
OMG... I LOVED IT! It was so awesome, really is like one of the best stories I have ever read! I really loved it, it was like hella awesome, you are such a great author, and I knew that Sasuke have given the potion to Sakura, when he said that the one he had was posion, suddenly I was like... OMFG! SAKURA HAS THE POTION IN HER NECKLACE! SASUKE YOU ARE FUCKING SMART BUT I'M SUCH A SMART COOKIE! When I'm reading or watching something I always guess what's going to happen next and it happens! Oh I'm going to tell you one of my may expiriences telling the future.

We(my mom, my brother Christian, my brother's GF: Ferella, Ferella's mom and I) were in the beach 'Chocaya' and it was 5 in the aftrnoon.

Lifeguarg walking away: I gotta go, so bye. *Christian nodded his head*

Me *looking at the guy in the water*: Now he's going to drown... *mocking tone but also in -I-KNOW-EVERYTHING- tone.*

10 min later... There was a guy running to the other beach.

Christian asking a random guy: What's happening?

Random guy#1: the man there is drowning! *pointing at the man I said was going to drown*

Well, then they saved the guy and everything and he was drunk so the policeman fined him and everything and i said:

me: hey, i said that he was going to drown! *happy because i was right* And i was right! yey!

Everyone: yeah...

Well, i don't know why i told you that but... it was amazing, really you are such a great author, one of my fave fave fave auhtors!well, gotta go read the sequel ;D

xoxoxo

-Moi, Patou. (your biggest fan).
tearsofjoy159 chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
loved this story!
Kayli chapter 17 . 12/13/2009
That was really fun to read. Good idea, sad to end it on a cliff hanger, now I'll have to wait until after Animal Physiology exam to read it. Good job. Really enjoyed it. :)
Kayli chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
This is brilliant, I am so going to have finish this after my physics exam tomorrow night. :) Excellent story, I love the idea and you actually can write so it makes the reading very enjoyable. (That's supposed to a compliment, I couldn't figure out to word that so it was more obvious). :)
crystalwolfberri chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
:D I love this story!

what an amazing twist on the Naruto plot! the Panther and Ninetails are hilarious, and I'm wondering what's gonna happen with Sakura's friends and previous life. will she remember them? maybe THEY'RE superheroes? -questions arise-

I'm gonna go read the sequel now, hehe. :)
Naru-Vampire chapter 17 . 9/29/2008
we. its like a promise of a lifetime...with blood. lemme guess the trainer is tsunade and sakura is already going to know her because from med school. cuz you know sucker...they used it naruto when calling tsunade really bad at gambling the legendary sucker1 har har. anyways im going to read your sequel now. tootles!
candyluver chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
Oh my god! Sakura has super powers. Now that is what I call a surprise! It's like walking in a library and seeing the librarian dance the fucky chicken and then throw a banana creme pie in your face! That's how surprising dat us! And maybe even more.
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
i know where the potion is it's in her necklace
city with no people chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
I love this story. Love it! It parallels the manga/anime without losing its unique quality. Excellent job
Strange Amairaini XIII chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
umm... this story sorta sound like the mexican series (la pantera) have you watch it?