Reviews for The Abyss looked back
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2019
Hope IS lost. Hope is lost, because there are no updates. :(
demonkatgurl17 chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
I like the concept for this story and its buildup so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2018
Quel dommage qu'il n'y ai pas de suite, cette histoire est vraiment très intéressante.
Merci
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2018
Wheres the rest
mumphie chapter 3 . 9/5/2018
Interesting...so sad that your muse has hidden itself...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
I hope Harry beats the crap out of Voldy!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
Come on
yaoichallenge21 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Very intruiging. Cant wait for the next update. Curious about whats planned. I love this story. Please keep it up. :) Kudos.
d chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Wish this was a finished story. a manipulative Harry Sigh...Good job so far
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
:( why stopped? Update please, you get harrys emotions spot on in regards to voldemort
nightlock475 chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
This story is amazing. Please update. I was however kinda hoping for like, a permanent LVHP slash. Don't change it cuz it's still amazing, but update it please. Begging you.
Yae chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Thanks for your amazing stories. I read the reign of darkness in my language and I had to chceck the aouthor, because I hoped, that you could write even something more. I'm so excited about this story! It's amazing. I read it all (unhappily sometimes with vocabulary) and I'm really thankful to you, that you wrote something so amazing. Plaese, will you write continuation? Please...
luvgreygrey chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I really love this story and the preceding one... it's just sad that you did'y continue it for a long time now... Really hope you would continue this someday. I am really looking forward for what would the others..like Hermione and the Weasleys would react for what happened to Harry. :)
ann7e chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
yup still thinking harrys gonna meet the remaining weasleys some time.
looking forward to an update!
annie
Lia Valentine chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
So far I'm loving this story and I would love for more. I'm not going to rave for an update right this minute as according to your profile, you'll eventually add more and I'm really hoping you do. I've just read this and the earlier story instead of getting ready for school even though tomorrow is my only full day with homeworks due in... Meh. I'm really hoping your muse is in a good mood 'cause the story is brilliant.