Reviews for The Abyss looked back
ceebs chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
heeheehee, the much anticipated sequel...the caste system..sounds deceitfully evil, but i love how voldie is manipulating everyone...cannot wait to see how harry will fight back!
soxykitty chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh wow great start to this. I can't wait for more!
Shadow-Ravin chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
MORE! I think I am liking this story more than it's prequel...
xxforeverandalwaysxx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Please update! I love your fic!

Susie499
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
OMG YES! I'm so excited and I've only read the first chapter! So Snape pretty much forgot about Harry? Did he and everyone else presume Harry dead? What'd they think? And poor Potter... we'll get as much misery on him in the sequel as we did before, right? I'm so glad the sequel's out! Btw, it was Severus' eyes that were

"swirling with confusion and astonishment" right? I thought it was Harry's for a moment... but what is Harry feeling then? I honestly can't wait to hear what's happened during those years to Harry.. to everyone. *deep breath* Well, I REALLY can't wait for another UPDATE! So plz not to take as long as usual~ ;p

M'kay! KTM out- xD xD xD xD
Sakurako Minase chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Yay you started the sequel I'm so happy and I can't wait for the next update, hahaha. Do I sound to eager? I guess I do, but good job with the story. Is Severus going to play a main role in this story?
TheHalfBloodPrince47 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
oh Yay!

i was looking for this sequal for ..like months! i'm SOO glad and excited!

i caint wait to see Harry and Voldy together..
Spear and Magic Helmet chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I'm so glad to see the sequel start to go up!

Happy writing, and remember, ignore the flamers who don't have the guts to put their name to their criticisms.
Werewolf777 is 2 lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I'm estatic the sequal is out!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
maraudersbanana chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
please update soon
Aryn Riddle chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow! I'm happy because you have continued it! I love this story! Poor Severus! this is a surprise... mhh... don't really XD I hope that you continue it soon, please! you're the best!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12