Reviews for The Abyss looked back
ChibiAyane chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
You're never going to finish this are you? :\
Divanora chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I hope you decide to continue, I quite like this story
MaiKanon chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
your Story is so awesome! and the Prequel of this was really, really awesome too!
please, please update! :) this is one of the best stories out there and I'd really like to see how it continues!
Iwa Shinju chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
The story is most intriguing. I do hope you find some time to complete it in the future.
BlackRosedAlice chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
you need to change one of the tags on this to horror or angst. Drama does NOT begin to cover the sheer intensity that is this story. I'm actually quite terrified at this point, yet desperately sucked into this dark universe you have created. It's so bitter, clear and sharp that I can't stop hoping for a happy ending despite everything against it.
Anyway, I know this story's likely abandoned after 5 years, but if you ever do decide to continue I think it would be a worthy venture on your part to complete this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Will this story be continued? It wss just getting to the good part too...
Flying Dragonite chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Did you abandon this delicious series? if so, prepare to have your ears blown - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!

ahem. sorry about that. I just simply love this series too much... why did you stop? It was absolutely amazingly awesomeness and epic! D: DON'T ABANDON THIS!
flkjsalkjdf1010101 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Hmmmm I wonder why you haven't updated in a while. I love the story, and it would be nice to see what happens.
Angelfabeth chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Yay, Harry's teaching at Hogwarts! I love the stories where he is either a teacher or the Headmaster :) Keep up the amazing work!
Miri Daray chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Hi,
I just started this story and noticed the last update was in 2008... Please continue I truly want to know what will happen next.
Miri Daray
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
期待更新
dragonpotter30 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Please continuous is fantastic...
redaplle chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
it's very good i'am a french and i love your story
Jai Rose chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Three years. . THREE YEARS!
musme chapter 3 . 11/5/2011