Reviews for The Abyss looked back
Vicki219 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Aww poor Harry but atleast he's still fighting! Please update some more soon
Lizzie's last night chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I loved reading this story and I am truly depressed that you haven't updated since 2008...well, it was a good story.
KrystalEve chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
ahhhh! please continue!
Stelliger chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Are you still updating this story? It's brilliant!
Gyuchin chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
It would be such a pity, if not torture on your readers, if you were to leave the story like this!

Please, please, continue this story, dont abandon it!

I love the characters and the plot and i would love to read the actual manifestation of this story!

Please, pretty please!
Aquanova chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I'm addicted to the idea of Harry secretly pulling the strings behind Voldemort's back! (Or rather, Harry pulling Voldemort's strings...) You have crafted Harry's determination and fire brilliantly, and Snape's desperation isn't even OOC in the least. I'm really happy by the way, that you're not turning this into a straight-out angsty depression-filled story, even in the prequel (which I'm afraid I didn't review, because you see, I saw the word 'sequel' in your AN, and went 'OOH.' *clicky*)

And finally, I can tell by your reviews that I'm not the first person to ask, (so perhaps add a note in your profile or something?) but is this abandoned? Shall I bury the hope now?
angelic0angel chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Hi:)

Just a qn is this story abandon or r u going to continue it?Hope that u do as i like it very much
LurkerAlert chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
This is a really intriguing story... will you continue with it, or is it abandoned?
skorpian672 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
awesome story love it ]
contract chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
just so similar like the other fanfics, rape, submission makes me wonder why people are twisted enough to write such things. theres hardly anything worthwhile.
Zidriague Torciv chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Continue it pleae, its great. Your Harry is very convincing and I like the way you dont make Voldemort all sweet over him. I hope you consider it :)
Moxxi chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
I'm sad this hasn't been updated recently. It's caught my intrigue!
Lyscynyan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is my first review ever. I never feel the need to read a fiction in english. But when I read the Reign of Darkness in french, I wanted to see if there is a sequel of this story. I read and I really like The Abyss looked back, so I want to know if you have planned to write a sequel to this one?
Ardsy chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Could you please update its a really neat play of power and control. I also like your plot.
Heartemis chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I don't leave reviews very often, so I thought I'd make this one a little bit more than just "I love it! Keep writing more fanfic!". The previous statement is true, but let me tell you why.

When I read Reign of Darkness, I didn't feel that I was reading anything different from the usual Voldemort and Harry slash. However I did keep reading, which I took as a good sign. Thank goodness I did, for even though I did enjoy 'Darkness, I am loving The Abyss. Your description of the palace and ballroom scene was so well put together. I've always enjoyed reading the perfect amount of adjectives. I felt as though you gave me the base scene and allowed it to flourish in my mind; what I feel is the epitome of good writing. It coaxed my imagination into over time; boy, I just want to give you a hug for that!

Well, one paragraph is excruciating enough for a review, so I'll leave my gushings there for now (I'm making that a word. Gushings. Nice, isn't it? If slightly inappropriate when used in a different context...) Anyway, you're blimmin' fantastic and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you! - Titania.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »