Reviews for Alice
Ayame Hatake chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
I have really enjoyed reading your fic. I love your style and that you put in the research. I only notice some grammar mistakes here and there (Grammar nerd, sorry) But your pace is great, your style is engaging and I really like your OCs. Some OCs can and have been bland, but yours help add even more flavor to your story. Can't wait until the next update!
Rebellion Author chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Nice. So sweet. Well worth the wait. Please update soon.

Rebellion Author.
Enthralled chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Jasper...yummy! Great chapter...where will you take our happy couple next?
kookoomonkeys chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Peer Pressure! I love it. Samantha and Elizabeth story was cool. Yes, she finally found Jazzy!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
yay yay yay yay! you updated again! yay! i really liked this chapter all though the baby vision was sad... YAY JASPER!
Vamponica chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
THIS IS SO NOT A CRAPPY CHAPTER!

I loved it!

OMG SHE MET JASPER!

YAY!

P.S. If you don't update soon, I'll fork your house! Muhahaha!
unicorn1293 chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
well they're not in the series..but that's ok..update soon
RosalieHale123 chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Elizabeth and Samantha were interesting characters. I guess they never figured out that Alice has a 'power,' did they?
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
jasperjaseperjasperJASPERS!...evil liz and sam...JASPER JASPERJASPERNESS! YAY!
Twilight-day-every-day chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Yess! Cooliyo . yep, that was good! You've just earned a pat on the back! So It was wonderful but...

1. I thought you said Elizabeth was evil?

2. you could have explained a little more of Samantha's character.

3. You had a spelling thing where you said his instead of them.

4. How did she ditch the other vamps? Did she just leave?

Well that was a fantastic chapter! Thank goodness too because you've kept us waiting, jk
consultant by day chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
YAY! Jasper!

This was great - as hearbreaking as it was to see Alice struggle with the temptations of the humans, was very well done. The cat/mouse metaphor was nice; could have been stronger if you'd described more of the 'toying' with the human victims...actually describing the way the sisters hunted and teased their prey.

The new characters were good and I thought they really added a great dimension to the story when it could have been too much of Alice just thinking by herself.

The early paragraph where you describe Jasper slipping through her fingers seemed a little awkward to me; I think the grammar and comparisons may have gotten a little mixed up. Also a scare/scarce change when talking about lack of game. But a wonderful set up to the meeting with Jasper.

Great job, and thanks for the dedication :)This chapter made a great read to start off my day!
Dreams From The Heart chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
very good : )
delilahbelle chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
nice. good idea to throw elizabeth and samantha in.
w.wayweary chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Samantha's and Elizabeth's story was strange, and sad. I think it was a good filler for the 17 years, and i think it helped her realize that becoming a vegetarian and finding jasper and the cullens was much better than the 'normal' vampire life. i can't wait to hear more from this story about Alice and Jasper's relationship, plz update soon.
Trig chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Oh my Lord...this is so..new. You've updated! Haha...well, I shouldn't be talking...I haven't really got around to my story lately. :D

I loved it! I had been waiting so long for Jasper and Alice to meet! And now they have...the world is good again. Or is it? And I love how you tied in the Cullens in that one vision. I was crying when you wrote 'The sobs of a grandmother as she realized her daughter would no longer be there.' It just reminds me of my grandparents. They passed away a long time ago, though. No need to show sympathy.

ANYway...back to your fantastic story. It is an awful thing that Alice cannot remember anything of her life before she was changed. Just knowing that she'll be in the dark for the longest time is horrible. That's all humans (and vampires) really want to know...why?,what?,when?,how? We just want it explained to us so we'll understand. But it always isn't like that.

Man, I miss Isaac.

But now we have Jasper. I love Jasper. He's just so quiet and thoughtful, but there's a mist about him. Like there is something more to him. And I love how he would almost to anything for Alice; (I'm going to digress...off the subject of your book, sorry. Im on a role :) ) scour the world, face dangers, and just step out of his comfort level. Amazing!

Wow, I'm just getting away from myself...and you're story.

Elizabeth and Samantha were a very bad influence on poor Alice. And, I suppose, she didn't tell them about her formidible gift. Alice had to know that she had something. Why did she hesitate?

I love chapters with happy endings. :)

I cannot wait until the Cullens and Jasper and Alice meet up and be a happy family like it should be.

I mean it this time...you must update soon. Don't take me as a role model, i'm slow! Hehe.

Well, I must be going. It's late and...frankly...I'm pretty tired.

Thanks for the update,