Reviews for Alice
JrocksAnime chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
I like this story. Jessie's epilogue is cute.
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
Luv this story, great ending, it made me laugh. good job. x
sommer chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
It was nice to learn of Jessies fate. Sometimes the side characters are just as interesting as the main ones. It is gratifying to know Jessie had a good life after all the abuse in the asylum. Thumbs up!
Sommer chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
I have been looking for a good story about Alice before her transformation. Just found it! Keep up the good work, and thanks for your time and effort.
E Evans chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
Just discovered this today and read through it. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was a lot of fun to read... I just adore Alice. I've added it to my favorites just in case you decide to add to it, though I've noticed it's been quite a while.

Either way, I wanted to let you know your story is still being enjoyed. (I actually found it on another authors favorites list.)

Eve
speaking-of-italy chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
I love it! I think it's a very good story about Alice's past.
Sibel88 chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
i liked it , it wasnt by apov that much but i liked it, but i did feel rushed and i loved the connection between alice and rosie
Sibel88 chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
quit rushed, but loved

its nice to see jasper show some love and affection

b
Sibel88 chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
yeah she found jasper yes yes :) character wise he is perfect hee is that quit and layed back person good described
Sibel88 chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
waith alice is 21? i would have never thought that and ally being a killer also never would have thought thAT, but i liked the sister plot, but you could have given more information on a couple of sister acts mayb e shopping
Sibel88 chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
i like the fact that alice is so strong and that she can provide for herself and starts a vego life on her own
Sibel88 chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
thank you thank you for giving a happy ending to here, i was so worried, and isaac is he dead i hope not i hope he is a live .. i think he was really nice and i do not understand why james just did not take alice with him to be his mate... but then again he just did not think her as beautiful
Sibel88 chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
it is so nice to see isaac isnt a veg, but i am so sad to see that alice can not remember her past. she sees the future but has no past , i almost cried ( you need to try harder ;-) agahaha)
Sibel88 chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
i love it especially the game i do want to know what will happen with jessie, i do think that isaac gave in to quickly
Sibel88 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
that is really sad how can doctors do that to people, i know that shock therapy was used on 'insane' people and also cold showers and lobotomies? ( did i spell that right i am from holland so sorry for the spelling)

but there is one mistake in the story

how come alice can see jasper , if she is not a vampire

yet /